more questions about Haulover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more questions about Haulover

I am going to Florida next week and I will be 2 hours from Haulover so I am planing on going to that beach for a day. My questions are: 1. What is the best time of day to visit? (I saw in an entry from 2 years ago that once the lifeguards left you should too.) And 2. IF my wife decides to take her suit off this will be her first nude experience. I think she will be willing to go nude if most people are. What day of the week sees the most nude people and what is the break down of men vs. women and clothed, topless, and nude women?

Thanks

I am going to Florida next week and I will be 2 hours from Haulover so I am planing on going to that beach for a day. My questions are: 1. What is the best time of day to visit? (I saw in an entry from 2 years ago that once the lifeguards left you should too.) And 2. IF my wife decides to take her suit off this will be her first nude experience. I think she will be willing to go nude if most people are. What day of the week sees the most nude people and what is the break down of men vs. women and clothed, topless, and nude women?

Thanks

Comment

My advice is get there early for parking.
      You may want to bring a beach umbrella as Miami this time of year is very hot. The Florida sun in August is very strong if your not used to it. You will encounter mostly nude people. Weekends obviously are more crowded however should be well attended. The gender ratio varies but should not be a concern,,, very safe beach. Not much of an issue really.

I'm sure you both will enjoy it very much. The water is spectacular.

Comment

I agree with Tampanude!

Comment

Working...
        X