Secret Places?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Places?

I have heard of some traditionally nude beaches on islands on the Gulf coast of Florida and was wondering if anyone knows where they are. From what I understand there is one at Anclote Key and Honeymoon Island but I have been in both areas while not aware there were traditional (not legal) nude beaches.

Too big to skinny-dip So, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

I have heard of some traditionally nude beaches on islands on the Gulf coast of Florida and was wondering if anyone knows where they are. From what I understand there is one at Anclote Key and Honeymoon Island but I have been in both areas while not aware there were traditional (not legal) nude beaches.

Too big to skinny-dip So, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Honeymoon Island isn't a safe place to go. You won't find other nude people there and the rangers patrol enough to make nudity very difficult.

Some go nude at Ft DeSoto but again the rangers and police make regular trips looking for nude people to harrass.

Personally I just make a trip to the other coast now and then to get nude, usually at Playalinda which isn't legal but has been free of official harassment for a few years now.

I also manage to hit Haulover in Miami a couple times a year.

Would you be interested in a road trip to Playalinda soon? Sharing the ride makes it more fun.

Comment

Hi, Cyndiann

Yes, my wife and I made it to Apolo this summer but we have never been to Playalinda. I understand that, if you exit I95 on Garden St. in Titusville it will take you accross to C.N.S.S. and from there you go north to the last parking lot.

The problem is my wife is not able to walk very far, and I was told it is more than a few hundred yards to the C/O area from the parking lot. The ride-sharing sounds great but I would not want to get there and my wife not be able to make the walk. Is it really all that or what. Thanks
        Bob
        [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually she only has to walk across the street and over a ramp (#13). Most go further north and at one time you had to go north of 13A but it has spread south over the years. She could probably walk to 13a with no problem but if not 13 is even closer. Apollo is a longer walk up the beach than Playalinda is.

When would you like to go? I will get in touch privately...

Comment

I have heard that people go out to one of the sand bars near Anclote Key, never been there myself. I have kayaked and gone out to the North end of Caladesi never see anyone else you can see the ranger coming if your up there. Maybe we need to make claim to one of the Islands on the channel on the backside of Caladesi. I have kayaked out to a bunch of them some are pretty nice. I just bought a sailboat would be nice to hook up with some other nudist and have a place to go. The West Coast of Florida needs a nude beach. There is a group trying to make part of Ft DeSoto nude I think it?s to busy, Caladesi would be a better choice, there is never anyone there except for an occasional jogger. If I hear of anything I?ll pass it on.

Comment

Working...
            X