Playalinda beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playalinda beach

Hey does anyone know if there are many kids out at Playalinda when school is out. I was thinking of taking my son with me tomorrow. I usually go when the kids are in school and don?t see any out there and don?t know if he would have anybody his age there. He?s 11 years old and might get board after awhile. He has never been there and I have not asked him if he wants to go yet. He knows I go there. Hey its going to be 77 degrees and I just got to go. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] I just dont want to ask him if I dont think he will enjoy it.
    What do ya think?

Hey does anyone know if there are many kids out at Playalinda when school is out. I was thinking of taking my son with me tomorrow. I usually go when the kids are in school and don?t see any out there and don?t know if he would have anybody his age there. He?s 11 years old and might get board after awhile. He has never been there and I have not asked him if he wants to go yet. He knows I go there. Hey its going to be 77 degrees and I just got to go. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] I just dont want to ask him if I dont think he will enjoy it.
    What do ya think?

Comment

When we were there this past summer, there were 4 or 5 kids out of about 50 people total.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by No Threads:
        [qb] Hey does anyone know if there are many kids out at Playalinda when school is out. I was thinking of taking my son with me tomorrow. I usually go when the kids are in school and don?t see any out there and don?t know if he would have anybody his age there. He?s 11 years old and might get board after awhile. He has never been there and I have not asked him if he wants to go yet. He knows I go there. Hey its going to be 77 degrees and I just got to go. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] I just dont want to ask him if I dont think he will enjoy it.
        What do ya think? [/qb]
        School's out tomorrow where you are? How come?

Does he go nude at home now?

To keep him entertained, you could buy a small kite that he could fly -- no obstructions there.

Why not combine Playalinda with a visit to Kennedy Space Centre?

Gary

Comment

Hey Gary thanks for the reply.
          I posted that awhile back, they went back to school today Tuesday the 6th.
          I went without him because he didn?t want to go, saw one kid out there fishing with his/her father ( I was way down the beach but could tell it was a kid) I told him about it and the fishing thing got him thinking that would be cool. Now the weather is cooling off and he?s back in school, so we will wait till the next opportunity.
          Take care

Comment

Thanks korak
            Wasn?t ignoring you [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X