Gunnison Beach, Sandy Hook, NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunnison Beach, Sandy Hook, NJ

My 40th birthday is coming up this year. I thought it might be neat to skip work that day and go skinny dipping. The only place I can think of to do that is Gunnison Beach.

Anyone have any experience at this place? Or Better yet what SPF sunscreen should I slather on my WHITE body?

My 40th birthday is coming up this year. I thought it might be neat to skip work that day and go skinny dipping. The only place I can think of to do that is Gunnison Beach.

Anyone have any experience at this place? Or Better yet what SPF sunscreen should I slather on my WHITE body?

Comment

Gunnison Beach aka Sandy Hook is a pretty good beach. I go once or twice a year. It is heavily crowded so I recommend you go early in the day in order to get a good spot. There are lifeguards but no patrol officers. There are of course weirdos as well. Sandy Hook is a big mix. A lot of gays, swingers, men, women, families with their children. Because Sandy Hook beach is on public national park, there will be gawkers who visit Sandy to watch naked people. They make themselves very very noticeable.
      Size wise, sandy is pretty huge and long. Often people go for walks to the end of the beach which is about a couple of miles long. Normally heterosexuals stay on the left and the gays inhabit the far right.
      Overall, I would give sandy hook a grade of a B. It would be better if officers patroled the place to make sure that sexual activities aren't occuring especially with the swingers and the gays.

Comment

I am hoping to get to Sandy Hook soon and begin my ascent from Home to social Nudism. It would figure that about the time I thought about it, they closed Higbee Beach which is 5 minutes around the corner...LOL

Comment

We have been to Sandy Hook a few times and have always enjoyed it. If you go on a weekend during the summer you need to be there by 9:00 to get a parking space. The beach is extremely deep and there are no trash baskets so what you carry in you need to carry out. You will need sand shoes because of the depth of the beach when it is hot out. We have never witnessed overt sexual behavior but we sit where it is the most crowded. Another beach in the east is Lighthouse on Long Island. THis is also a great beach with a long walk from the parking lot to the nude section.

Comment

Working...
          X