Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Onofre, Black's, DeAnza Springs

Comment

Wow! Looks almost like a shot from the Utah or Nevada desert.

I don't see a trail. You didn't have to climb that to leave did you?

Take Care & Hike Bare,
      David

Comment

NO! Thank goodness... The goat trail is very similar but I haven't tried that way yet.

Comment

You didn't mention if you had a good time there or not. How was it?

Comment

NudeAl,

Check my posting under San Onofre Beach...

Comment

if i ever make it to cal. i'm sure to visit blacks beach! have seen some beautiful pics there!! thanks for sharing!!

Comment

where is this place? what state?

Comment

Yoga guy, all are located in California. San Onofre is near San Clemente, Blacks near La Jolla and DeAnza is east of San Diego. Wife and I took the goats trail from the beach at San Onofre. Quite a climb. It is amazing how the younger generation can carry all kinds of items up and down this steep trail with no problems. We took the service road down.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Al Bundy:
                    Yoga guy, all are located in California. San Onofre is near San Clemente, Blacks near La Jolla and DeAnza is east of San Diego. Wife and I took the goats trail from the beach at San Onofre. Quite a climb. It is amazing how the younger generation can carry all kinds of items up and down this steep trail with no problems. We took the service road down.

Yeah. All are located in San Diego County. I've used the service road at Black's Beach. It is a lot easier going down than it is going back up! I am no longer able to make that trip. San Onofre seems to me to be a lot easier, but I can't manage that now either. De Anza is the most accepting and fun resort I have even been to! If hiking is your love, it is perfect. It abuts Anza-Boreggo State Park and as there are no fences, one can hike nude on very long trails!

Comment

Somehow I missed this series of photographs when posted. Thank you 1Ace for posting. As I have visited San Onofre and Black's, the photos brought back some great memories. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Working...
                      X