palm springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• palm springs

I have heard that there are some hot springs in Palm Springs. Is this true and could some one tell me how to get to them? Thanks

I have heard that there are some hot springs in Palm Springs. Is this true and could some one tell me how to get to them? Thanks

Comment

shirleyujest,

There is a place called Turtle Back Mesa in Palm Springs that is a nudist venue and has hot springs. They don't have a website. It is a naturists B & B that offers, swimming, hiking, soaking, relaxing. Their address and e-mail address as follows:

Turtle Back Mesa
      P.O. Box 8038
      Palm Springs, CA. 92263
      760-347-5358
      [email protected]

They advertise in "N" magazine from The Naturists Society.
      Hope this helps.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks, FireProf. You have been most helpful whenever I've run into you on the boards. We have already booked at the Terra Cotta for the week we are there - want to do golf and maybe some other things (besides lie around the pool all day). Can't seem to find the same sort of "resort" in Arizona for a later trip we may take (after Jamaica next year). Any suggestions? Checked it out on the 'net but it seemed to be very limited and not really what we are looking for.

Comment

shirleyujest,

I just sent you a PM.

FireProf

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

We just booked in Palm Springs for the fourth of July. Anyone else going to be in the area then?

Comment

LHB,

We'll just be getting back from Club O. Not sure what our schedule is like for that weekend. Most years we have a BBQ here at home with the kids and grandkids and find a place to watch the fireworks here in town.......

but ya never know...things may change. If not, have a good time anyway!

Comment

We'll be in palm Springs for 4 nights, leaving on the fourth.

Comment

Where are you staying in Palm Springs Bear? Will be our first visit from BRitish Columbia in October and we are staying at Terra Cotta. Heard anything good or bad?

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by hairyballs:
                    Where are you staying in Palm Springs Bear? Will be our first visit from BRitish Columbia in October and we are staying at Terra Cotta. Heard anything good or bad?

When will you be there in October? We'll be at Desert Shadows the 19-22. Can't wait!

Comment

quote:

Since we consider TCI our home away from home, we'd only have good things to say about it.

Do you have any specific questions you'd like to ask? PM me if you'd like and I'd be glad to tell you all about it.

FP

Comment

quote:
                        ... Will be our first visit from BRitish Columbia in October and we are staying at Terra Cotta. Heard anything good or bad?

Check out a comprehensive NetNude.com trip report, authored by a fellow Canadian, after he and his wife stayed at Terra Cotta for 11 days a couple of years ago.

Link to NetNude Terra Cotta Inn Report

They liked TCI..... "This is a place that we will definitely be returning to."

Comment

Read the report and it sound like we made a good choice for our first visit to Palm Springs

Comment

quote:
                            Turtle Back Mesa

Trying to decide between Terra Cota or Desert Shadows for a weekend trip. Any know which tends to have a younger crowd? Not that I dont like older people as well. lol
                            Or does anyone have any preference specifically?

Comment

We stay at both places. Though we prefer Terra Cotta, for a younger crowd, and more to do....Desert Shadows should be your choice.

Volleyball, tennis, watervolley ball....Desert
                              Shadows has these amenities, TCI does not.

TCI is much quieter. Most are just relaxing, some quiet talking. Things livin' up quite a bit after the afternoon snacks and wine is out but til then, it's much quieter than DS. The crowd at TCI is older, lots of return guest for years and years. DS has new people showing up all the time along with the regulars.

Hope that answers your questions. If not, ask away, we've visited both places to many times to count.

Comment

Working...
                              X