Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FL & Haulover

Hello Everyone,
    I am going to Ft. Lauderdale next month dec. 19-25 to visit my mom. This will be my first time in FL and I want to visit Haulover Beach. If anyone in Ft. Lauderdale area wish to go and show me around, it would be great. A PM message would be cool.

Hello Everyone,
    I am going to Ft. Lauderdale next month dec. 19-25 to visit my mom. This will be my first time in FL and I want to visit Haulover Beach. If anyone in Ft. Lauderdale area wish to go and show me around, it would be great. A PM message would be cool.

Comment

Shucks !!!

We are going to be there from Dec.28th to Jan. 3rd.
      Looks like we're going to miss eachother by a couple days.

Bummer!

Steve

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Croydon:
        [qb] Hello Everyone,
        I am going to Ft. Lauderdale next month dec. 19-25 to visit my mom. This will be my first time in FL and I want to visit Haulover Beach. If anyone in Ft. Lauderdale area wish to go and show me around, it would be great. A PM message would be cool. [/qb]
        We will be there for most of that time. Look for a couple sitting near the water, in line with the volleyball courts, I wear a Michigan hat. Welcome to Haulover!

Comment

I live in the area, love going to Haulover and have some free time over the holidays. Let's see if we can coordinate. Send me a PM or email.

Tim

Comment

Working...
          X