clothing optional rentals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clothing optional rentals

My wife and I want to get away on our own for a few days this summer. We'd love to stay on a beach where we could take our clothes off, but would prefer staying closer to home (Virginia) than Florida. Of course, there seems to be few opportunities on the eastern seaboard. I'm wondering if it's possible to find rentals that are at least fairly secluded on the coast of the Carolinas, even Georgia. Anyone know of such a thing? How would you find them?

My wife and I want to get away on our own for a few days this summer. We'd love to stay on a beach where we could take our clothes off, but would prefer staying closer to home (Virginia) than Florida. Of course, there seems to be few opportunities on the eastern seaboard. I'm wondering if it's possible to find rentals that are at least fairly secluded on the coast of the Carolinas, even Georgia. Anyone know of such a thing? How would you find them?

Comment

Check out www.AANR.com
      You will find listings for all sorts of clubs alog the Eastern Seaboard. Closest to you being Whit Tail park. They are resorts and campgrounds, not beaches. There are various beaches along the East coast. Generally these are "nude is tolerated." Haulover in South Florida & Gunnison in NJ are good options.

Joe

Comment

Thanks for the response, Joe. I do know about White Tail and other clubs, having seen them through links on this site and others. That's not really what we're looking for, though. From looking at their websites -- and from a visit that we made to a particular club -- it seems like they are really about socializing and can get a bit crowded. We're looking for something a bit quiter -- not that we'd mind if there were other people about, but we're not looking to meet and socialize on this getaway. A beach would be perfect, but we didn't want to go as far as Florida, and New Jersey is too far north; we'd like water that's warm enough to swim in.

I don't see any clothing optional beaches from Georgia through the Carolinas. That's what made me think of secluded rental. You'd think there would be some along that stretch of coast, but I have no idea how to find them.

Comment

I think Shandoah Inn in the mountains is what you're looking for. It's secluded, I'm told. We were invited for a fall trip, but life interruptd both groups.

Try WTR on a NON-EVENT weekend. It's not always crowded. If you want, the primitve area has several isolated sites. Same rules of behaviour apply throughout the camp, but it can be secluded.
          Why not check it out before giving up. Last I heard, clothing is ALLOWED on your own campsite, but don't be surprised if people kind of look at you funny. Until they get to know you.

Comment

don't know your budget but some of these place say there C/O
            http://www.privateislandsonline.com/islandsforrent.htm
            and are off the coast of Florida

Comment

Tinner, can you tell me how to find Shenandoah Inn. I searched and found two, but one was a Best Western in Georgia and the other is in California. Thanks.

As far as White Tail, it's really not what we're looking for on this trip. It's not a matter of clothing -- ours would definitely be off, and we could care less who saw. We're just no looking to camp or -- like I said -- be in a big crowd on this trip. We do camp quite a bit. Maybe we'll keep it mind for a future date.

Comment

TiminVa,
                You can look up the web sight for whispering pines resort they are located just across the North Carolina border from North Myrtle Beach.
                They used to be affiliated with AANR but have recently dropped that affilation. This may not be what you are looking for but, it is a peaceful quiet place close to a beach.

Comment

Working...
                X