Whispering Pines, NC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whispering Pines, NC?

Does anyone know the status of Whispering Pines Nudist Resort in NC? Why are they no longer a part of AANR? Are they still in business?

Does anyone know the status of Whispering Pines Nudist Resort in NC? Why are they no longer a part of AANR? Are they still in business?

Comment

I haven't been to Whispering Pines for a couple of years but I understand they are still open. I remember it as a great place, friendly people and a super facility. Maybe i'll make it back up there some time soon -- its only a couple miles up the road

Comment

Originally posted by carolina_nude:
        Their web site has a current Events Calendar, so they do appear to be open.

You can ask your AANR question on their Contact Us page.

Take Care & Stay Bare,
        David
        Last edited by D-TX; 09-22-2007, 10:24 PM. Reason: Fixing "quotes", they didn't transition well to the new forum.

Comment

FYI - Over 2 weeks ago I e-mailed Whispering Pines about their AANR status and received no reply. I plan on calling AANR today and see what they have to say.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

According to the website posted by the new owners, Whispering Pines is now AANR TNS and FCN affiliated... Looking forward to visiting once the renovations are done!

Comment

I visited it in October, it was open then, but not many people around, as the day was only in the mid 60's. It was OK in the sun, but I am sure the temps kept attendance down.

Comment

They'll be re-opening in February and continue as an AANR park. Mr. John Frick, new owner has some great plans for the park. If you liked it before, you'll love it now.

Cheri

Comment

So glad to hear it, and really looking forward to it! It was a great club (and closest to where I'm at) so the improvements will be nice... Cheri, it sounds like you're in the know - can you report on specifics without spoiling any surprises?

Comment

I'm still trying to get a phone number to speak w/the new owner so we can plan some marketing strategy. There are some significant changes that need to be made on some of the rental facilities. If it's not in tip top shape, not sure where my husband and I will be staying before and after our annual canude trip in July. All we need is a bed and an air conditioner. Hopefully, the park will have fixed up some of the rental units.

Cheri

Comment

The website is being revamped for Whispering Pines. Find some great things happening there now. You can even sign up for their newsletter that will come out in March. I got an advanced copy.

www.whisperingpinesnudistresort.com is their website.

Cheri

Comment

Man I would really love to check Whispering Pines out. My family has condos in south Myrtle Beach and it wouldn't be that long of a drive from there (according to MapQuest anyway). Hopefully I'll be able to work that out some time.

Comment

Working...
                        X