Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temperature at Turtle Lake Resort

Jon-Marc,
    The weather is much too hot in the summer for me at many of the naturist resorts in the more southerly states, and I find Turtle Lake Resort a relief from that heat.
    That is why I find the weather chart on the following web site to be so interesting. You might find it interesting too, so please see;

http://www.weatherbase.com/weather/w...053627&refer==

No informatin was listed for the small town of Union City, Michigan, so I choose the large city nearby, which is Grand Rapids, as I believe you had mentioned that it was about 20 miles from Union City.

Jon-Marc,
    The weather is much too hot in the summer for me at many of the naturist resorts in the more southerly states, and I find Turtle Lake Resort a relief from that heat.
    That is why I find the weather chart on the following web site to be so interesting. You might find it interesting too, so please see;

http://www.weatherbase.com/weather/w...053627&refer==

No informatin was listed for the small town of Union City, Michigan, so I choose the large city nearby, which is Grand Rapids, as I believe you had mentioned that it was about 20 miles from Union City.

Comment

In the North Georgia mountains, summer temperatures are warm enough for swimming on into September, but not as oppressively hot, even in the foothills, as the weather in the humid coastal plain or many places in the mid-West.

For instance, Serendipity Park is near Dahlonega Georgia, so I am linking to the weather for that area:
      North Georgia Mountain Weather

Comment

No, David, Grand Rapids is about 75 miles North of here. Battle Creek, where I'm from, is about 20 miles North. It's been in the 70's here and EXTREMELY windy the last two days, but it's dropping back down to the 50's.

By the way, I had a nude drawing done of me in color. Except for the face not being quite right it's very good. Of course, he's an amateur, and I didn't expect a professionally done drawing. I'm going to frame it and hang it in my trailer.

Comment

Working...
        X