Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Key West recommendations? And beaches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Key West recommendations? And beaches?

I'm heading over there during Fantasy Fest. (The timing wasNOT my idea - I'm NOT into the whole voyuer/exhibitionist aspects of the festival. However, a friend who's sort of putting the trip together said she just had to go...)

There will be about 6 in our group. We'd like to find either somewhere with a strong clothing optional or nudist policy, or better yet a private condo or guest house. Since I understand there's no nudist resorts there, I think ideally, it would be a vacation rental that has a private yard for loosing tan lines with a pool and/or hot tub. Any recommendations? We're looking to spend ~$300 or less per night for the condo/rental house, or $75/night per person. (BTW, please don't do any research for me... just a quick recommendation for me to look into would be great. Something like "we stayed in the Jinglehiemerschmidt Haus, and it was perfect" would be more then enough.)

Also, are there any decent nude beaches in Key West that we could drive to? (I don't think chartering a boat will be in our budget...)

Many thanks in advance!

I'm heading over there during Fantasy Fest. (The timing wasNOT my idea - I'm NOT into the whole voyuer/exhibitionist aspects of the festival. However, a friend who's sort of putting the trip together said she just had to go...)

There will be about 6 in our group. We'd like to find either somewhere with a strong clothing optional or nudist policy, or better yet a private condo or guest house. Since I understand there's no nudist resorts there, I think ideally, it would be a vacation rental that has a private yard for loosing tan lines with a pool and/or hot tub. Any recommendations? We're looking to spend ~$300 or less per night for the condo/rental house, or $75/night per person. (BTW, please don't do any research for me... just a quick recommendation for me to look into would be great. Something like "we stayed in the Jinglehiemerschmidt Haus, and it was perfect" would be more then enough.)

Also, are there any decent nude beaches in Key West that we could drive to? (I don't think chartering a boat will be in our budget...)

Many thanks in advance!

Comment

I dont know of any nude beaches at Key West. There are sail boats that go to the reef so you can snorkel and everyone gets naked when snorkeling there. Several guest houses are clothing optional. Many of them are gay. If that is a problem for you I suggest you head in another direction. In Key West the beauty is that "anything goes". Go online for Key West guest houses and I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

Comment

The Atlantic Shores Motel has a clothing optional Pool, Bar, and Sundeck. We stayed there one night a few years ago. It's quite a bit more than $75 per person but still not a bad deal for what you get. It's close to Duvall St. and all the attractions.

Key West is "A Whole nother World".

Steve

Comment

the chelsea house on truman has a clothing optional sun deck. the garden of eden on duval and caroline top floor is a clothing optional bar. very cool. also there is geiger key about 15 min away that is a nude beach. the alantic shores also has a nude beach put up 2 months ago.

Comment

quote:
            The Atlantic Shores Motel has a clothing optional Pool, Bar, and Sundeck. We stayed there one night a few years ago. It's quite a bit more than $75 per person but still not a bad deal for what you get. It's close to Duvall St. and all the attractions.

You don't have to be a guest at Atlantic Shores to use the Pool, Bar, Sundeck or Beach.

-Mark

Comment

We are going in November and staying at the Equator House. It is a gay Bed and Breakfast with a clothing optional pool, deck, and hot tub area.

Comment

chgonude77

Link - Equator House - A Gay Clothing Optional Resort in the heart of Key West, FL

Comment

Thanks for the link! We actually changed our mind about staying at the Equator House. I read some reviews online and most people say that the pool area is quite small.

We decided on another clothing optional men's resort called the Oasis.

Comment

Working...
                  X