Richmond Va gatherings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richmond Va gatherings

There are several of us near Richmond, Va that would like to find non-landed groups for socializing or activities. Please feel free to contact me and maybe we can group or network.

There are several of us near Richmond, Va that would like to find non-landed groups for socializing or activities. Please feel free to contact me and maybe we can group or network.

Comment

Bare Buns used to have many scheduled activities around that area, I think. I went to one of their swims in January this year and LOVED it! Since then there have been no gatherings... all events are on hold. Anyone know what happened or whether it'll be starting up again?

Melissa

Comment

I have contacted Bare Buns some time ago but have put them on my IGGY list where they blasted me with tons of e-mail and ads. Just didn't want all that to be thrown at me, kind of like was being shoved down my throat so I asked them kindly to take me off their list, they did. They were far too pushy for me. But not everyone likes chocolate either. Ha!

Comment

Honestly don't know what happened to them, but I put them on my iggy list where after my first and only contact with them by e-mail, they excleisated my in box with tons of things I did not ask for. I wrote to them objecting to all this, they got indignant so they were told to take me off their list and I would not darken their doors. Maybe they did as much to others and made them angry enough the numbers dwindled to cause lack of participation. Again, have NO real idea what happened, only my own experience with them.

Comment

Hello. My Name's Mike, Im 22 in Petersburg, so im very close to RIchmond. It would be cool to have nudist gathers for peopel in our area. Give me a holler! [email protected]
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/youngvanaturists

Comment

Bare-Buns has become something else. And they came to White-tail park this year, along with some of the Avalon crowd. White-Tail is just down the road from Petersburg. Frank

Comment

I too have been wondering about the present status of Bare Buns. I no longer receive spam from them and their website does not seem to have been updated for over a year ( http://www.takeoffwithus.com/ ).

My wife and I have been to a couple of Bare Buns's winter Rec Center events and thoroughly enjoyed it but the drive to the DC area was rather far for us. Now we have a much more convenient alternative with the new indoor pool at White Tail Park.

Comment

Bare Buns hasn't been active for a while now. A few of it's members started a new non-landed club, Capital Area Family Naturists (CAFNAT). Their website is www.cafnat.org. We've been members of their group since October 2005, but attended events as far back as July 2005 (we've only been nudists since June 2005) but everyone has been delightful and we've not been overwhelmed with email. You can actually control how much email you get from them and they absolutely honor the requests.

Comment

It seems that with all the ammenities to be found at WTP, more and more members from unlanded clubs are going there.
                    It's hassel free.
                    Instead of booking a location and dealing with those headaches involved with a non-landed club, they just contact friends and pick a weekend to show up.
                    We have a steady stream of 'new', and old visitors from all over the Mid-Atlantic area.

Comment

Capital Area Family Naturists is a member run, non landed, family oriented club serving nudists and naturists in Washington, DC, Northern Virginia and suburban Maryland. We are dedicated to providing a safe and supportive environment for singles, couples and families who enjoy clothing optional activities. (60/40 gender balance at all events except when CAFN's Board of Directors decides to waive this rule)

Comment

Potomac Rambling Bares clothing optional travel club/group in Oakton VA
                        There are no quotas on singles however each host can place a restriction
                        http://www.prbares.org

Comment

New River Valley Naturists PO Box 576 Christiansburg VA 24068 (Travel Club)
                          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                          X