Where can you Golf nude?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can you Golf nude?

I have always loved being nude and I enjoy golf. It makes perfect sence to combine the two...right?

Where can you golf nude in the US? I live in California and am not aware of any place to golf nude.

I have started a new website for Golfers. Might be interesting to include places to golf nude on the site? If any CFI members play golf then stop by my website http://www.golfers-advice.com

There is many useful golfing resources including forums, news, games, tips,advice and more.

I have always loved being nude and I enjoy golf. It makes perfect sence to combine the two...right?

Where can you golf nude in the US? I live in California and am not aware of any place to golf nude.

I have started a new website for Golfers. Might be interesting to include places to golf nude on the site? If any CFI members play golf then stop by my website http://www.golfers-advice.com

There is many useful golfing resources including forums, news, games, tips,advice and more.

Comment

Click on the search tab.

Type in "nude golf".

Get 7 references.

Comment

When you find one on the west coast, count me in and put me in a foursome cuz I couldn't fill one myself, too many clothed golfer friends and not enough naked ones!

Comment

Count me in as the Caddy. Nude golfers need nude caddie's, right?

Comment

Ha, yes they do. We'll if I find a place I will let you guys know. Maybe us fellow naturists will have to build our own nude golf course. I guess I can dream right?

Comment

Posted by PcNerd:
              quote:
              Ha, yes they do. We'll if I find a place I will let you guys know. Maybe us fellow naturists will have to build our own nude golf course. I guess I can dream right?
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing wrong with that. Some of the worlds greatest inventions and architectures were built on dreams in the beginning. So, dream away.

Comment

Check the Cap d agde thread

"My wife and I have discussed taking a vacation in France that would start with a few days in Paris and perhaps a couple of other cities followed by a stay at a nudist resort; however, based on what we have read, we have pretty much decided that Cap d"Agde wouldn't be for us. We are more intrigued by the following:

La Jenny
                http://www.lajenny.fr/"

Comment

Although we've never been, some good friends of ours and ercNY/krcNY visit La Jenny quite often and speak very highly of the place.

It's on our list of places to visit when we do make it to France....and nude golf to boot, there's no question now where we are going.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by FireProf:
                    Although we've never been, some good friends of ours and ercNY/krcNY visit La Jenny quite often and speak very highly of the place.

It's on our list of places to visit when we do make it to France....and nude golf to boot, there's no question now where we are going.

Actually we have never been there except through trip reports and photos from our mutual friends P&C

Comment

This is not exactly what you're looking for, but Cypress Cove resort in orlando, Florida has a 9 hole chip and putt course. It was featured in a Sports Illustrated article last year.

Comment

Still looking for a place to play golf nude other then my back yard!

If your a golfer visit my golf site. Recently redone. Chat with me in the forums!

http://www.golfers-advice.com

Comment

Working...
                        X