Laguna Del Sol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laguna Del Sol

Well as I said I was going to go on the 5th of august and go I did. It was fun. I got there and was welcomed in especially since I am a member of AANR. I went swimming and walking said hi to people. I did get sunburned on my chest shoulders and back...my back end too.(my fault for not wearing enough sun screen.)

My only problem is that I am not very social and thus did not socialize as I would have liked and there was a severe lack of people my age. (I'm 24) Oh well better luck next time.

Well as I said I was going to go on the 5th of august and go I did. It was fun. I got there and was welcomed in especially since I am a member of AANR. I went swimming and walking said hi to people. I did get sunburned on my chest shoulders and back...my back end too.(my fault for not wearing enough sun screen.)

My only problem is that I am not very social and thus did not socialize as I would have liked and there was a severe lack of people my age. (I'm 24) Oh well better luck next time.

Comment

I love that place it is huge and they have everything! You just missed the big get together the weekend prior they must have had over a 1,000 people there we caught the tail end of it on that Sunday. A 25 acre lake a river with sandy beach 3 pools and jaccuzzies one indoor a full service resturante a very nice hotel the place is wonderful one of the finest nudist destinations I have ever been to.

Comment

I can's disagree. Lagunda Del Sol, is the best in the USA. I am a member and I count the days when I can get back to the site. It is a dream come true for the Naturist.
        All the best
        Fred

Comment

Do they still have that absurd policy of not letting married people in when not accompanied by their spouse?
          b.l.

Comment

Barron Lake

Laguna del Sol general rules attached, but as a general rule, couples in a committed relationship visit Laguna Del Sol together.

Exceptions ocassionally for long term Gold Members, but Married Visitors and non-members are not allowed unless present with their with spouse.

Comment

Not at all. I have seen many single men & women at the facility. If you haven't been for a while. You will be surprised. The facility is just beautiful.
              All the best
              Fred

Comment

FMII

I do not understand your "Not at all." Comment.

Laguna Del Sol is one of most frendly single, gender, non quota, & family resorts on the West Coast.

Comment

I apologize! The way I initially interpreted was that the only way you were accepted into the facility was to have your wife. And my response was "Not at all". You are so correct relative to your last reply.

Comment

Working...
                  X