Paradise Lakes Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradise Lakes Florida

My wife and I are visiting for a week in May any reports?

Originally posted by sunnfun:
    My wife and I are visiting for a week in May any reports?
    All depends on what you're looking for, sunnfun.

If you're looking for a party atmosphere, with lingerie dancing, etc., then Paradise Lakes is for you. Although, during the day, Paradise Lakes is a nice nudist park with an excellent facility.

If you're looking for something that's more down to earth, then you might try Lake Como club which is right next door to PL.

Another option - which mrs u-lurk and I prefer - is Cypress Cove in Kissimmee. Older crowd but also down to earth, and while it is not as luxurious as Paradise Lakes, there's a lot to do there, and the accomodations are very comfortable.

Comment

Hi sunnfun,

We just got back. It was our fourth visit, but haven't been there in a while.

What would you like to know.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Kenv just wondering how the resort was, the nightlife etc. We used to be members at Cypress Cove, never got over to Paradise.

Comment

I don't think it is intentional on the part of the resort....but the "party" environment that they emphasize seems to attract swingers. So as long as you don't mind a subtle swinger vibe....then it's ok. It isn't really a family resort, that is not the emphasis. It's a resort for adults.

I prefer Cypress Cove.

Comment

sunnfun,

I'm not sure when you're going, but we think the night life can be fun. We like to have a couple of drinks, and dance, and there always seems to be lots of people dancing. I don't know what you're accustomed to but most people are dressed and many are dressed in some provocative outfits.
            That doesn't bother us, we just do our own thing and have a fun time.
            At some point we hit the hot tube and usually chat with some folks and generally enjoy ourselves.
            There is definitely a swinger contingent though.

PM me and let us know what you thought.

PS> we want to try Cypress next trip. Is there dancing in the evenings?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenv:
              sunnfun,

I'm not sure when you're going, but we think the night life can be fun. We like to have a couple of drinks, and dance, and there always seems to be lots of people dancing. I don't know what you're accustomed to but most people are dressed and many are dressed in some provocative outfits.
              That doesn't bother us, we just do our own thing and have a fun time.
              At some point we hit the hot tube and usually chat with some folks and generally enjoy ourselves.
              There is definitely a swinger contingent though.

PM me and let us know what you thought.

Cypress is total opposite of Paradise Lake. I have been to Cypress and will be going again later this month. It is a resort but it is also built like a little town where people live year around.

Generally Cypress is a resort to relax. It is not a "party" resort.

Comment

Croydon,

We heard that it was the opposite of a Paradise type place. We actually prefer that kind of atmosphere, thats why we want to try Cypress.

We do like to listen to music and do some dancing in the evenings though. Do they have a DJ at night?

Comment

Cypress Cove used to have some fun dances. Check their web site to see their calendar.

Comment

I'll take Lake Como any day

Comment

Originally posted by Kenv:

One, sometimes two nights per week.

Comment

Paradise Lakes was the first resort that I my wife a I went to. We had been to a few beaches before, but that was it. We found PL to be very relaxing and the folks friendly. We are not big partiers and did not go to any of night life activities. We did get the impression that there are some "adult activities" that go on although I personally saw no evidence of that.

We enjoyed ourselves and the accomodations were nice. I think we would go back.

Comment

Thanks to all who provided feed-back regarding Paradise Lakes, we are looking forward to our week there!

Comment

Have fun, and let us know how it went.

Comment

Working...
                            X