Paradise Gardens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradise Gardens

I'm planning to be at Paradise Gardens outside Cincinnati, OH this Satruday. Hope to see some of you there.

Rick,

I may not be able to attend on 9/1, but I'll give it a try. I sent you a message last week.

Comment

dave and denise,the managers, came from white thorn. he was a dj and sometimes come back for super bowl week. hope you enjoy your time at paradise. have wanted to go but never made it yet!

Comment

I visited Paradise Gardens again today. I didn't spend much time in the pool but made use of the sauna and the hot tub. I hope I didn't get too much sun.

The golf cart "road rally" was interesting. Actually, it was an obstacle course where the driver had to go through a course of traffic cones. The catch was the driver was blindfolded and their passenger had to guided them through it.

They've got a band playing tonight but I could stay that long. They set up and played a little bit while I was there, sounded pretty good. They didn't seem to have a problem being around a bunch of nude people although they didn't get naked.

Comment

Working...
        X