Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting West Palm

Hi all

I'm going to be in West Palm next week, and will probably only have one day to myself to do what I want. Are there any nude beaches or clubs nearby that I could visit for the day? I just did a quick search and it looks like Sunnier Palms is the closest, but how far is that? Is it any good? I'm a mid 20's single male too, if that's going to be a problem? If anyone wants to join me, the day I'm thinking of is Feb 27.

Hi all

I'm going to be in West Palm next week, and will probably only have one day to myself to do what I want. Are there any nude beaches or clubs nearby that I could visit for the day? I just did a quick search and it looks like Sunnier Palms is the closest, but how far is that? Is it any good? I'm a mid 20's single male too, if that's going to be a problem? If anyone wants to join me, the day I'm thinking of is Feb 27.

Comment

Haulover is about an hour away and Sunsport Gardens is about 25 minutes west.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by nnguy:
        Hi all

The nude cruise leaves Fort Lauderdale on Sunday, February 26 and there will be a large beach party at Haulover on Saturday, February 25, if the weather is good. If you are thinking of the beach that might be a better day. Mondays are pretty quiet at the beach and most nudist clubs.

Comment

Sunnier Palms Nudist Park is accessible to all nudists regardless of race, color, religious creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status.

http://www.sunnier.com/guide/index.html

Comment

Suggestion,
            Instead of renting a hotel room in West Palm Beach, rent a cabin or trailer, etc, at Sunsport Gardens (nudist resort) and commute each day.

http://www.sunsportgardens.com

Comment

you only have the one day?
              look 0n the net HAULOVER beach it is a nice beach good parking (about $5)
              leave early injoy the day!
              very friendly bunch normaly during week you can get in to a pick-up vollyball game or just injoy walking. A good book a towel & sun screen
              take water & injoy the only bad part will be when you have to go back to the textile world.

Comment

My vote would also be a visit to Haulover Beach. It is a great way to spend a day, especially if you only have one day.

Comment

Working...
                X