New WAMU Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New WAMU Commercial

Well I wanted to give a huge round of applause to Washington Mutual's New Commerical, It has everyone who's one of the big wigs naked, YES naked. It does not show anything, but they state how easy it is do open a checking account from your home, naked.

I am shocked no one has seen this yet. It's played here a few times, and I was amazed that regular TV would show it. It's done very tastefully. But it's great to see that they are nude and happy....

Kristopher

Well I wanted to give a huge round of applause to Washington Mutual's New Commerical, It has everyone who's one of the big wigs naked, YES naked. It does not show anything, but they state how easy it is do open a checking account from your home, naked.

I am shocked no one has seen this yet. It's played here a few times, and I was amazed that regular TV would show it. It's done very tastefully. But it's great to see that they are nude and happy....

Kristopher

Comment

It's been on a couple of times. I thought it was pretty funny. At least nudity wasn't perceived to be a 'dirty' issue. It was done in good humor.

Comment

EXACTLY, I thought it was also done in a way to let the general public know, being a nudist isn't bad at all, Alot of people actually are, and all of their big wigs didn't mind being there nude. And having a great time

quote:
        Originally posted by nudeM:
        It's been on a couple of times. I thought it was pretty funny. At least nudity wasn't perceived to be a 'dirty' issue. It was done in good humor.

Comment

I haven't seen it yet but it does make me happy since I do bank with them!

Comment

I have seen it several times although not lately. I like the comment of one of the participants of "We should have done this a long time ago" or something like that.

Comment

I haven't seen that one yet but I don't watch much TV. Hope to see it soon.

Comment

Are they still in business then? I wondered because they have closed several of their offices around here that I knew of. I think I saw that commercial through a link some time ago, since I watch less TV than Rick_42.

Comment

Working...
                X