WANT TO VISIT BEAUTIFUL HAWAII CLOTHING OPTIONAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANT TO VISIT BEAUTIFUL HAWAII CLOTHING OPTIONAL

Ultra Private Oceanfront Upscale House sleeps up to six adults and two children. This authentic Hawaiian home has two bedrooms plus two sleeper sofas and is fully furnished in fine antique furniture and décor.

Experience the spirit of Aloha with natural open-minded splendor: Clothing optional, Gay Friendly, Vegan and Naturalist friendly. Indulge yourself in authentic Hawaiian living nestled upon a wide overlook with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean. See and hear the crashing waves into the rocky cliffs below!

This house has a fully equipped modern kitchen, dining room, two large living rooms and three large screened in porches. The house is very clean, allergy-friendly, spacious and comfortable. The view of the ocean from the house is spectacular and the screened porches have a soft continual breeze. Temperatures here are a constant 75-78 degrees all year round and usually it only rains at night! Lots of sunshine but not too hot.

Enjoy laid-back Hawaiian Natural living at its best. Become totally removed from the hustle of the city and away from the tourist traps. This is an extremely private and secluded wooded area 27 miles from the nearest city. Experience the beauty of true Hawaiian living at it’s best.

This rental is part of a larger estate with an occupied main house, and several out buildings. The land is well groomed by an organic gardener and full of tropical plants, which includes 8 different kinds of fruits such as coconut, pineapple, passion fruit, guava, avocado, banana, etc.

CALL LEIGHANN OR DOUG TODAY
    808-962-6230

WOW! this sounds terrific. On Maui, huh? I used to live in Waikiki. Would you consider several people sharing this? would be fun to hang naked with several people I've never met before. JR

Comment

Originally posted by GaryCooper675:
      WOW! this sounds terrific. On Maui, huh? I used to live in Waikiki. Would you consider several people sharing this? would be fun to hang naked with several people I've never met before. JR
      Laupahoehoe is not on Maui. It is on the island of Hawaii on the Hilo side.

Comment

We visited Kaua'i several years ago and found a reference to 'Kap-ee-ow Beach' in a Lonely Planet book. That is isn't how it is spelled just how the name is said. It is also known as Secret Beach. At the time the beach was accessed via a dirt road through a field, ask the locals where to go to get there. The trail down the cliff to the beach can be slippery, but it is definately worth the effort. Very beautiful area. Swimming can be a problem no lifeguards and if you mess up your next landfall could be MidWay Island!

Not many people on the beach, plesant, and one of those ultimate nude experiences!

Comment

Working...
        X