Clothing-optional B&Bs in central Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing-optional B&Bs in central Florida

I'm visiting central Florida later this week. Does anyone know of any c-o B&Bs anywhere in the area? Could be anywhere from Tampa Bay to Orlando to Canaveral.

Gary

I'm visiting central Florida later this week. Does anyone know of any c-o B&Bs anywhere in the area? Could be anywhere from Tampa Bay to Orlando to Canaveral.

Gary

Comment

I am traveling to central Florida over Thanksgiving and would love to know of any B&B's that are clothing option as well. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

FWIW I live in central Florida and have never heard of one in the central or Eastern area. No idea about West. There are several resorts; Cypress Cove is central, near Disney, while Paradise Lakes, Lake Como, Caliente etc are just north of Tampa.

Comment

The only one I know of is in Miami.

I have an extra room I sometimes rent out, does that count? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

Cyndiann said: The only one I know of is in Miami.

I have stayed at a Miami place (actually North Miami). Had an interesting experience. I was nude and had the run of the house, but the owner's weren't nude (not unusual with c-o B&Bs).

The owner's adult daughter arrived unexpectedly while I was sitting at the kitchen table, chatting with them. The man met his daughter outside and I heard some whispering, and then both of them came into the kitchen.

I surmised that the daughter either wasn't a nudist or didn't know that they were renting out to nudists. But I had chosen the place because it was clothing-optional, so I opted to stay nude. So I'm the only one nude among the four.

Later, the grandkids arrived, and the owner told me that I couldn't be nude anymore. I was annoyed.

Cyndiann also said: I have an extra room I sometimes rent out, does that count?

Sure, why not? Would you rent for just a night or two? And at what price? Answer here or privately if you wish.

Gary

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Gary Naturist:
              [qb] Cyndiann said: The only one I know of is in Miami.

I have stayed at a Miami place (actually North Miami). Had an interesting experience. I was nude and had the run of the house, but the owner's weren't nude (not unusual with c-o B&Bs).

The owner's adult daughter arrived unexpectedly while I was sitting at the kitchen table, chatting with them. The man met his daughter outside and I heard some whispering, and then both of them came into the kitchen.

I surmised that the daughter either wasn't a nudist or didn't know that they were renting out to nudists. But I had chosen the place because it was clothing-optional, so I opted to stay nude. So I'm the only one nude among the four.

Later, the grandkids arrived, and the owner told me that I couldn't be nude anymore. I was annoyed.

Cyndiann also said: I have an extra room I sometimes rent out, does that count?

Sure, why not? Would you rent for just a night or two? And at what price? Answer here or privately if you wish.

Gary [/qb]
              Well don't worry I have no kids and no grandkids and the place is mine alone so nudity is never a problem. It would be nice to meet you for sure. I will get with you privately about the details.

Damn! Now I have to clean up the house..... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

Cyndiann;

I was about to ask the name of the place in north miamibeach , untill I read that the rules change when the kids and grandkids come over.
                That certainly isn't the place for me.
                I guess I'll be happy to stay at the Ocean Palms Motel again when I go to Haulover again.

It would be nice to find a place that had more of a Resort like atmosphere but I suppose that's a bit too much to expect.

Steve

Comment

Might not be the same one, who knows? I'd stay at Ocean Palms personally.... right next to the beach and the pool is clothing optional at night although not officially.

The one I know of didn't have a website. They were on AOL and had an email address something like [email protected] but that might not be it. Can't hurt to try huh? I remember they were a lot higher than Ocean Palms.

Comment

Working...
                  X