Nudist areas in Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudist areas in Arizona

Anyone know if there are any nudist areas near Prescott/Sedona Arizona? I'm going to be there for a week in April and would love to visit a local clothing optional area.

Anyone know if there are any nudist areas near Prescott/Sedona Arizona? I'm going to be there for a week in April and would love to visit a local clothing optional area.

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Evernude:
      [qb] Anyone know if there are any nudist areas near Prescott/Sedona Arizona? I'm going to be there for a week in April and would love to visit a local clothing optional area. [/qb]
      Check out the Location Reports link on the home page at http://www.netnude.com

Gary

Comment

A great facility north of Phoenix not too far from Prescott is Shagri-La Ranch. Has rooms, RV spaces, and camping spaces for rent. Their site has more details -> http://www.shangrilaranch.com/

Hope it helps.

Comment

Evernude: Since you plan to be in Northern Arizona, may I suggest the Verde Hot Springs.
          If you like naturism in the wilderness, it's the place to be. The Sedona ranger station can tell you how to get there

Comment

I had the pleasure of visiting the Jardin Del Sol a Whippletree Ranch Resort (http://www.jardin-del-sol.com) this last Saturday and I can sincerely say it was the most enjoyable experience I have had in quite a while.
            I had been doing odds and ends on the house during the morning and as the temperature rose I thought it would be nice to enjoy the day at a nudist site rather than working on the house. I rang up the resort and talked to Larry and was given directions on how to get there. He also let me know that they were going to have a pot-luck and that if I wanted to participate I could bring a dessert (which I did). I went back out and put away the yard tools and began preparing for the hour plus trip south of Phoenix.
            I arrived a little after two in the afternoon having followed the directions and found this charming resort reminiscent of a wild west Arizona town. I met a couple and they directed me to the office where Susan welcomed me and then had Larry give me a quick tour of the facilities.
            The afternoon temperatures were in the mid 80?s and with the nice breeze made it quite comfortable. I decided to hike the trails that the property had clearly marked and afterwards cooled off in the pool. At four, just like in the old west, the dinner bell was rung and all headed up to the club house for the pot-luck. It was nice to meet many of the residents and the food could not be beat (chili shoot out). We were entertained by a nude comic from Wisconsin, and soon we all headed back to the pool. As the sun began to set, it was decided that we should start a bonfire and most began preparing the fuel and chairs around the fire pit (an old but very large wheel/rim).
            Needless to say, I stayed there way past what I had intended and did not leave until after nine. Nobody there had met me before, yet soon I was like one the veterans there. I had enjoyed the conversation so much that I lost track of time. The camaraderie enjoyed there is representative of most resorts I have visited, but here it was over the top. They made me feel so welcomed that I felt that I must let the whole world know of this great resort! So, if you are in the Phoenix / Tucson area, take the opportunity to visit the great people at Jardin Del Sol!

Comment

For anyone looking for an opportunity to do the Grand Canyon naturally, there is an article on the The Naturist Society site reporting about the experience and also the possibility of a trip this year. The link is: Magnificent Obsession:Nude Week in the Grand Canyon

Comment

Working...
              X