Laguna Del Sol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laguna Del Sol?

I'll be driving through the Sacramento over Memorial Day weekend, probably Sunday but maybe Monday, and was considering stopping off at Laguna Del Sol.

I've been to a few beaches and kiva in Santa Cruz, but I have never been to a resort before, so I'm looking forward to trying it.

Has anyone been there or know anything about it?

Are they ok with single males (age 22 if thats relevant)?

Should I call ahead or can I just drop in for a day visit?

Is there anyone in the area looking to meet people?

I'll be driving through the Sacramento over Memorial Day weekend, probably Sunday but maybe Monday, and was considering stopping off at Laguna Del Sol.

I've been to a few beaches and kiva in Santa Cruz, but I have never been to a resort before, so I'm looking forward to trying it.

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by frink:

Why not call Laguna Del Sol and ask?

Also -- it is always good etiquette and form to call any nudist park or club that you plan to visit -- be you a couple, single, family, etc. so they can better welcome you and both you and the club know what to expect when you arrive.

Comment

I've been to Laguna del Sol many times. It's a great resort. It has a lake (too weedy for swimming in however), nice pool, nice restaurant, and nice clubhouse. On Memorial Day weekend you will have to make reservations if you want to stay there overnight (either in their hotel or camping). However for day use they usually allow drop ins. Single men are OK (even gay couples), especially if they have membership in TNS, AANR or some such naturist organizations. Bring your card! They have a nice nature trail that leads to a small stream. Same one as in my avatar.

Comment

I am a member and you should call ahead as if you are a first time visitor, you will be required to take a tour first and then you can enjoy a day visit.
          They are very open to first time visitors and you will find this resort to be a very special place.
          Be sure to check out their requirements at their website and you will find you have little to worry about.

www.lagunadelsol.com

Best of luck

Comment

Working...
          X