Living Waters Spa / Desert Hot Springs CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living Waters Spa / Desert Hot Springs CA

Had a great visit here last week, and the owners were very nice. Liked the place so much I will be spending some vacation time there soon.

I also visited Living Waters and can echo your comments. We are putting it on our to do list for next year.

This year we are spending 2 weeks at Terra Cotta Inn which is also great. Next year we will spend some time at each resort. We are also going to visit Desert Shadows while in Palm Spring to see if it gets added to list

I think it would be kind of neat to divide a two-week trip into a number of resorts and still stay Nekkid!!!!

Comment

We've been to Living Waters Spa several times, and will no doubt go again next year. We look for peaceful relaxation, good conversation, and relaxing massages. They score high on all those point.

Comment

Living Waters Spa

Just spent another great couple of days here with my wife this week. Weather and the water was perfect and as always Jeff & Judy were great hosts. If anyone is looking for a great relaxing getaway to catch some sun you really need to stop by...
        Attached Files

Comment

Living Waters is one of my favorite places on earth. I just wish I could afford to go more often. I think my wife & I would spend a few days there every month if we could. We haven't been anywhere this year, cause it hasn't been a good year for me, but we do hope to get back there at some point.

What I would love is for Jeff & Judy to teach my wife some massage tricks since she has to massage me every other day right now because my back is so messed up. Thats my plan when we can get there next anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X