Bare to Breakers - who's doing it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bare to Breakers - who's doing it?

I am running nude in this year's Bare to Breakers. It's been several years that I've been planning on it, and I'm finally doing it. Anyone else here registered?

I am running nude in this year's Bare to Breakers. It's been several years that I've been planning on it, and I'm finally doing it. Anyone else here registered?

Comment

Good Luck Jimmyman51!

I'll be thinking of you as I will be running in the Capital City Marathon (Olympia, Washington) the same day (clothed [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] ) and plan to go to the CO beach after the race to recover in the nude. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
      Hope the weather is nice for you.

hh [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Congratulations Jimmyman51, for doing something visibly good for nudism.

Comment

I've been tempted to, but running is not one of my favorite things to do.

Comment

If it's not over 100 yards I might be able to do it! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks, everyone!! Being the first time definitely brings on a bit of nerves...more so from the idea of being nude with 100,000 clothed people!! But, I am excited. My personal trainer and I have a bet...I do it, she gives me a bag of apples!!
              Hey, Zorro, you should do it...most of the Bare to Breakers group walks it, anyway! Still time to register online - up to May 12th!!
              I'll post a report about the experience on Monday after the race.

Comment

Personally, I'd love to. But travelling almost 5,000 miles (round trip) just to do what amounts to a very large group streak is a little too much! But please, give us a report.

Comment

Since everything fun seems to happen in California or somewhere else that is too far away, many of us can't afford to participate even though we would love to.

Comment

Hey, if we walk it instead of run it, that certainly makes it more tempting! However, if it's on the weekend, I doubt I can make it... I work weekends...

Comment

Working...
                    X