Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming trip to Charleston SC....... UPDATED 8-27-07

Hey all,

just alittle fyi that I'll be in Charleston SC on June 24th until July 4th and I'll be attempting some nude sunbathing on the local beaches, and I'll be scoping out Sunset beach/Bird Island in NC as well as Kiawah and Edisto beach.

If anyone is intersted, feel free to email me:

[email protected]

try Cedar Creak. It is a great place. I enjoyed it a lot.

Comment

I have 0 (zero) interest in nudist camps/parks. I prefer the beach.

Last few days I've been gsathering all of my info together and deciding when and where I'm going to go.l

The list is:
      Sunset Beach/ Bird Island
      Hunting Island
      Kiawah
      Edisto
      and local Charleston beaches.

I'll give a full report if I can get internet access or when I get back home.

Comment

I kinda figured that much. We've already been naked on Folly beach.

Comment

Heading back to Charleston on August 10th and will be there till the 19th and wil head back out to Folly for son nude/sunbathing fun.

Comment

On Hunting Island, the park rangers patrol the beach on motorized vehicles. I have also seen Beaufort County deputy sheriffs doing the same thing. They seem very active.

I would not advise being naked there.

Comment

Thats Hunting Island and I figured as much since it's a state park. Not sure if I'll venture down there this year or not.

Comment

Thonglover;

PM me if you want to try to meet. I would be happy to join you there.

P.S. If you have not been to Patriot's Point in Charleston, please go. It is not a nudist venue but truly fascinating. I took my oldest son and we spent the better part of the day going through the aircraft carrier Yorktown, a submarine, a destroyer, and coast guard cutter. It was wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by thonglover:
                  Hey all,

just alittle fyi that I'll be in Charleston SC on June 24th until July 4th and I'll be attempting some nude sunbathing on the local beaches, and I'll be scoping out Sunset beach/Bird Island in NC as well as Kiawah and Edisto beach.

If anyone is intersted, feel free to email me:

[email protected]
                  We just came back from a trip which included Charleston and we made a day trip to Folly Beach. There were thousands of people there and I didn't see anyplace where one could go nude. We did made it to Cypress Creek on our drive up north though.

Comment

sunaddicted, you apparently didnt find the Morris Island Lighthouse and the stretch of beach actually ON Folly Island that overlooks the lighthouse.

There's a looong section of beach well away from the crowds to nude sunbath. Ya just have to watch out for the boaters.

Comment

I reside part-time in the Charleston area. Could you be more specific about where one can be naked near Morris Island Light house. I have not been there, but know the general location.

Comment

Folly Rd becomes "Center Street, Turn left on East Ashley and it will take you down to the "Washout". That same road will lead you to a dead end. There is a huge gate that blocks vehicles from driving down to the Old Coast Guard Station at the Eastern end of Folly Island. Follow that out until you are standing on the sand looking at the lighthouse.

Follow the beach to your left and you'll see a loooong stretch of beach overlooking the lighthouse and what the locals call 'lighthouse Inlet". The only people I have ever encountered out on this section of beach are early morning walkers/bikers and boats cruising by or sometimes a fisherman. Other than that, the place is all your's. Keep in mind that the boaters that anchor across the water on the beach of Morris Island and the huge sandbar that surrounds the lighthouse may have binioculars and could possibly see you if you're walking around naked.

I usually stay in my chair or lay down nude when the sandbar area gets crwded.

The sandbar last year was a good 500+ yards away, so I was safe being nude.

I have a truckload of pictures I took incase I ever found anyone online looking for a place to nude sunbath on Folly. If you want to contact me on yahoo messenger:

thongerlover2005

Comment

New update:

Well had a wonderful time in Charleston out on Folly Beach at both ends.

Didnt spend much time at the end of the island beyond the beach park, but spent a truckload of time overlooking the lighthouse.

Did a BUNCH of walking around naked on the beach when boats werent coming up the river. Met a very nice minimal swimsuit couple on the main stretch of beach where the old coast guard station backs up to the beach.

The wife makes all of his g-strings.

Yall in Charleston dont know what yer missin.

I took a bike ride out on IOP (Isle of Palms) and didnt see a single miniumal swimsuit out there, probably due to the family orientation out there. Nothing even remotely close to minimal or risqu'e.

Cant wait till next year!

Comment

Working...
                          X