NUDE CRUISES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NUDE CRUISES

I have signed up for the 2006 nude cruise leaving out of Fort Lauderdale next February and am really excited about it. I don't remember any discussion about nude cruising in these forums and would love to hear from others who have participated on any of the nude cruises in the past or plan on being on any in the near future. For details about the nude cruise next February, check out Bare-Necessities website and look up the "Dolce Vita" cruise which will sail with over 2000 nudists.

I have signed up for the 2006 nude cruise leaving out of Fort Lauderdale next February and am really excited about it. I don't remember any discussion about nude cruising in these forums and would love to hear from others who have participated on any of the nude cruises in the past or plan on being on any in the near future. For details about the nude cruise next February, check out Bare-Necessities website and look up the "Dolce Vita" cruise which will sail with over 2000 nudists.

Comment

I have signed up for this cruise also. For the past 4 years I have been on a cruise in Feb/Mar, but this will be the first nude cruise. Stop by Cabin 8131 to say hi. Look forward to meeting you.

Walt

Comment

have not been on any cruise but aanr advertises them also! have a good time and tell us about it when you get back!

Comment

Bare-Necessities also has a Bulletin Board like this one, for lots of discussion about nude vacations. Unfortunately, the specific cruise topics are members-only, for those who have purchased a berth.

I, too, am going on this cruise, in cabin #1204. Missourigirl and I have been on the last three such cruises, 2002, 2003 and 2005, and have really enjoyed them. 2000+ people, 80% of them nude 80% of the time... it's just awesome!

Comment

it will be great when the nude cruises start getting more popular,then the price will go down, then I can start considering trying to talk the wife into going on one, until then, they're still out of my budget.
            nudeinbama

Comment

I'd love to go on a nude cruise. My wife is even willing to go with.
              If I could find a cruise that went around the first couple weeks of January, I'd be very tempted. It's the only time of year I can get away.
              My wife suffers from Vertigo, and I'm afraid that she might have problems on a cruise. She's willing to take the chance and go anyway. But I'd like to find a short 3 or 4 day cruise just in case.
              I'd hate to see her suffer for a week while I had the time of my life.

Steve

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by missouriboy:
                Bare-Necessities also has a Bulletin Board like this one, for lots of discussion about nude vacations. Unfortunately, the specific cruise topics are members-only, for those who have purchased a berth.

I, too, am going on this cruise, in cabin #1204. Missourigirl and I have been on the last three such cruises, 2002, 2003 and 2005, and have really enjoyed them. 2000+ people, 80% of them nude 80% of the time... it's just awesome!

What was wrong with the other 20%? I had hoped for 100% nude 100% of the time, except when in port. At least thats what I hope to do!

Comment

The 80% is only a thumbnail estimate. When there are 2000 plus people around, it'll never be 100% anything except maybe breathing the air!

Heck, even textiles can go on these cruises, if they want to. We were seated for dinner with a pair of them on our first cruise, and they never disrobed. (But we didn't care; we enjoyed their company anyway.)

This next cruise is what? 2200 people? That's more than a lot of small towns! You'd never get them all to do the same thing at the same time.

Comment

Are these cruises a great way to meet single women?

I went on a textile singles cruise and there were ladies a plenty!

I was dancin' the night away...

Comment

I went on a nude cruise some years back by myself. It was more or less a couples cruise. I had a blast and made many friends at my dinner table but it's not a very good way to meet other singles

Comment

We've been wondering about going on a nude cruise. Whats it like? My girlfriend and I prefer to be nude all or most of the time. How about the others on the cruise?
                        How does the ship staff handle it/react. Not being used to nudism on a regular basis we wondered if there was a lot of stareing or uncomfortableness.
                        If someone has been, could you give a few more details/info.
                        Thanks

Comment

We've been on four of the BN cruises. We have been going every other year and will miss the one coming up. My imressions:
                          The crew/staff take us in stride. They are very helpful and curtious.
                          The cruise line likes the nude cruisers as they are less troublesome and demanding than textile cruisers.
                          The passengers are friendly and easygoing for the most part.
                          People dress or undress as they please (except for the main dining room. I think that these nude cruises represent what the US is supposed to be - accepting of differences in opinion, appearance and attitude.
                          Almost everone is nude at least part of the time.
                          We dressed for dinner and for shore excursions and when the captain announced we had to dress while in port. We also wore some clothing in parts of the ship in which the airconditioning was too cold.
                          If these trips were less expensive I think we would go more often.

Comment

The Bare Necessities cruise I went on was really worthwhile. The ship was smaller and the fellow passengers were great. A lot better than a clothed cruise where drunks were a problem. The crew took us in stride. There were a few people that were nude every chance they got (myself included) There were some who were only nude by the pool. We were anchored at Grand Cayman and some passengers on another ship saw some of our nude people on deck and complained to the Port Authority. They almost asked our ship to leave but the Captain had to promise no more nude people in plain sight. Other than that incident it was a fantastic cruise. Great food, fun ports of call and to finally go to sea and enjoy the cruise and not have to load bombs on jet aircraft.

Comment

were would someone sign up for a nude crus.

Comment

Working...
                              X