Paradise/Secret Cove Lake Tahoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradise/Secret Cove Lake Tahoe

I went to Paradise Cove,which is also called Secret Cove on the web site I got the directions from. I went about two weekends ago; it was great. The directions were pretty good from the website. The weather was warm and sunny. The water was clear, calm, and cool. It was a beautiful location. There were about 20 adults in the cove; all nude except one woman. A good mixture of both sexes, singles and couples. It seems the cove is the nude area and not the surrounding trails. There were clothed people on the rocks at the edge of the cove, but they did not seem to be gawkers. The locals seemed to be annoyed by a jack *** on a sea doo who buzzed through the cove. The people seemed to be mostly locals and were friendly. I stayed for about two hours; I wish I could have stayed longer. I reccommend it if you are in the Lake Tahoe area.

I went to Paradise Cove,which is also called Secret Cove on the web site I got the directions from. I went about two weekends ago; it was great. The directions were pretty good from the website. The weather was warm and sunny. The water was clear, calm, and cool. It was a beautiful location. There were about 20 adults in the cove; all nude except one woman. A good mixture of both sexes, singles and couples. It seems the cove is the nude area and not the surrounding trails. There were clothed people on the rocks at the edge of the cove, but they did not seem to be gawkers. The locals seemed to be annoyed by a jack *** on a sea doo who buzzed through the cove. The people seemed to be mostly locals and were friendly. I stayed for about two hours; I wish I could have stayed longer. I reccommend it if you are in the Lake Tahoe area.

Comment

thanks for that report! sounds like a nice place to enjoy some sun and of course being nude. glad you had a good time.

Comment

Working...
      X