FL South of New Smyrna / Apollo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FL South of New Smyrna / Apollo

Can someone provide information about Apollo beach south of New Smyrna that's part of the Canaveral National Seashore?

What is the status these days?

I seem to recall parking is limited -- what's the best time to get there. And is it family friendly. One review says its mostly textiles looking to see what they can see. True?

Thanks!

Shoobs

Can someone provide information about Apollo beach south of New Smyrna that's part of the Canaveral National Seashore?

What is the status these days?

I seem to recall parking is limited -- what's the best time to get there. And is it family friendly. One review says its mostly textiles looking to see what they can see. True?

Thanks!

Shoobs

Comment

Shoobie;

There are several parking areas at Canaveral National Seashore. All of them are limited. This helps to keep the crowds down and the area wild.

First of all, the nude status is sanctioned by a sign. It is legal there. It is also beautiful and really feals natural. It is wonderfual being nude there.

The one downside is that the bathroom really stinks. There is one at the ranger station at the front that is nice. After that, it is really rustic. This makes it less than pleasant for anyone and especially females. This can be difficult for mom and daughters.

I don't remember a lot of textiles coming to look. However, there may be some any where other than a resort. A weekday would probably lessen them.

I hear you have to be there early because of the parking. However, it can get hot in coastal Georgia and Florida on the beaches any way. If you get there early enough, you can see the sunrise over the ocean and this is really neat. Imagine standing or sitting there nude watchine the sun come up as the sea breeze blows over and around your naked body. As you can tell, getting there early is ideal anyway.

I would recommend going early and planning to be there in the morning. Then when it gets to the heat of the day, you can decide on alternate activities because there is so much to do around there.

I have been there more than once and love it. I would be happy to meet you in Daytona Beach and take you there. I would probably bring one or both of my sons. I am sure they would enjoy it also. You would really enjoy it.

If you are interested, please send me a private message.

Comment

Working...
      X