willow creek / angel falls, Bass lake, Ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• willow creek / angel falls, Bass lake, Ca

Well this summer sure has been slow. Hardley any nudists at the creek this summer! Ole George says the price of gass is too high! I've been going weekdays and weekends and have been the lone nudist!
    Going again this Saturday, hope others will join me. Otherwise we may lose this established area to the textile crowd!

Well this summer sure has been slow. Hardley any nudists at the creek this summer! Ole George says the price of gass is too high! I've been going weekdays and weekends and have been the lone nudist!
    Going again this Saturday, hope others will join me. Otherwise we may lose this established area to the textile crowd!

Comment

unabashednude

I think the high energy costs, and price increases in everything from A-Z has made a big impact in consumer spending and leisure & off time of the typical family going to nudist and clothing optional areas this year to public naturist areas, nude beaches, landed naturist and nudist resorts, clubs, vacation spots, as well as travel in RV's and travel parks.

I’m nude out back today waiting for an overnight free delivery of a laser cartridge that I can get faster and more reasonable on the internet rather than driving around looking for this item or having a store order it and then driving back to get it.

Why not, I’m saving $$$, energy, getting things done in the yard, and continuing that all over tan being nude, and have outside wireless access to the internet for music and clothesfree or the forums.

Comment

Working...
      X