Sunshower (IN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunshower (IN)

Visited Sunshower Country Club yesterday and had a great time. It was my second visit to a nudist venue but my first time with a larger group of nudists. (My first experience was at a very rustic camp with a relatively small group.) I felt quite comfortable and look forward to visiting more clubs like this.

Yes, I found Sunshower friendly, welcoming, and I liked the larger than usual pool.

Next time, I suggest, you go to Paradise Gardens north west of Cincinatti which is not far from you. I have never been there but will some day.

The AANR Bulletin this month states that Parasdise Gardens will hold their open house the week-end of September 15 (these are usually free of charge) and will have a country western dance then (nude). This date for open house is different from that listed on their web page of being on July 21-22.

For informatio call 513-385-4189 or e-mail [email protected]

http://www.nudelife.com/home.html

Comment

Thanks David. I had been thinking about visiting PG since it's so close. I'll have to check out the open house.

I did enjoy the pool. Wish I was in it right now. It's hot today.

Comment

I saw on Paradise Gardens' blog that they're having an open house this weekend. I gave them a call and it looks like I'll be there this Saturday. Hope to meet some other Dayton nudists there.

Comment

I am hopeing to be out at Sunshower weekend of 23rd the wife said she would take me out for my birthday.

Comment

Rick; I was camping at PG last Sept. The grounds are clean and the facilities excellent. Enjoy the pool/hottub and take a stroll through the campgrounds. Rick and Jerri

Comment

Originally posted by sliver:
              Rick; I was camping at PG last Sept. The grounds are clean and the facilities excellent. Enjoy the pool/hottub and take a stroll through the campgrounds. Rick and Jerri
              Thanks, I've heard a lot of good things about PG. It's about an hour away from me and I'll looking forward to enjoying the pool, hottub, and sauna. I'll be sure to take a stroll as well.

I enjoyed the pool at Sunshower but didn't get in the hottub. Maybe next time.

Comment

Originally posted by dan t:
                I am hopeing to be out at Sunshower weekend of 23rd the wife said she would take me out for my birthday.
                Hope you get your birthday wish. Have a good one.

Comment

Rick,

I was at PG last weekend and had a great time. I won't be able to head back to there this weekend, but hopefully later this month. I am from the Cincy area. Let us know what you think!

Comment

Originally posted by mu1984:
                    Rick,

I was at PG last weekend and had a great time. I won't be able to head back to there this weekend, but hopefully later this month. I am from the Cincy area. Let us know what you think!
                    I'm looking forward to it. I'll let you know how it went.

Comment

Looks like we will be joining you Rick.

Cya tommorow afternoon!

Comment

I really enjoyed my time at Paradise Gardens. It's a very nice club and I'm sure I'll be visiting it again soon.

Great to meet you, xgsft. It's cool to actually meet some from online in the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick_42:
                          I really enjoyed my time at Paradise Gardens. It's a very nice club and I'm sure I'll be visiting it again soon.

Great to meet you, xgsft. It's cool to actually meet some from online in the real world.
                          *Nod* Likewise!

Comment

Rick,

Glad to see your enjoyed the visit at PG.

Next time you or anyone else on line plans on a visit, make a post with PG in the heading and perhaps a another meeting with fellow onliner's will happen. Jim

Comment

Sure thing, We don't get down there too often. I wouldn't mind one more outing before it gets too cold!

Comment

Working...
                              X