Sunn Jammers, Newark, OH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunn Jammers, Newark, OH

Has anyone been to Sunn Jammers in Newark, Ohio? I'm trying to find out some information on their facilities, policies, fees, etc but their website doesn't look like it's been updated in a couple of years and none of the links on the site work. All the information I've seen from other sites is also outdated.

check them out on the annr website. http://www.aanr.com

Comment

Hi Rick,

Your best bet is to give them a call. They said it was around 16 for the initial visit however they are abit sketchy beyond that. I think we will go here in the next few weekends so we will let you know.

Comment

I'm looking at going there next weekend with The Buckeye Naturists. I hear it's small and rustic with few amenities.

Comment

Originally posted by nudenwv:
          check them out on the annr website. http://www.aanr.com
          Sunn Jammers is NOT AANR affiliated. It IS affiliated with The Naturist Society.

-Mark

Comment

I'm going to Sunn Jammers today with The Buckeye Naturists. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

I enjoyed my visit to Sunn Jammers today. I didn't do anything terribly exciting but just being nude outdoors with other naturists made it worth the trip. For my first nudist/naturist experience, it was quite positive. I can't wait to do it again.

Comment

Rick 42,
                what all did they have, how was it laid out?
                beach, pond, lake, what amenities did they have?

Comment

Originally posted by thonglover:
                  Rick 42,
                  what all did they have, how was it laid out?
                  beach, pond, lake, what amenities did they have?
                  Sunn Jammers is very very rustic. About the only amenities are toilets and showers in the clubhouse. They have a pond which is the central feature. They have electric and water hook-ups at the campsites. Everyone I met there was quite friendly.

If you don't mind roughing it and just want to relax away from everything, it's OK.

Comment

thanx for the reply.

As for the pond, does it have any sort of "beach" or sandy spot, or is it just a typical pond where you step off the bank and down into the water?

I'm not fond of ponds because of the mucky bottom you have to walk on and perhaps snakes.

Comment

Originally posted by thonglover:
                      thanx for the reply.

As for the pond, does it have any sort of "beach" or sandy spot, or is it just a typical pond where you step off the bank and down into the water?

I'm not fond of ponds because of the mucky bottom you have to walk on and perhaps snakes.
                      It's a typical pond with no beach. There is silt on the bottom. They do stock the pond with blue gill and some other fish for catch & release fishing.

It's probably primitive compared to other venues but for my first experience, it was good.

Comment

sounds decent and all, but I'm not into having to pay to be nude outdoors. I'l just stick with the Licking River and Alum Creek north of Columbus.

Comment

Working...
                        X