Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii

Family is going to Hawaii (the island of Oahu) next year. We would greatly appreciate any information about: 1)Topfree Beaches, 2)Clothing Optional Beaches, and 3)Nudist Resorts. Thank You!

Family is going to Hawaii (the island of Oahu) next year. We would greatly appreciate any information about: 1)Topfree Beaches, 2)Clothing Optional Beaches, and 3)Nudist Resorts. Thank You!

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Nude Is Healthy:
      [qb]Family is going to Hawaii (the island of Oahu) next year. We would greatly appreciate any information about: 1)Topfree Beaches, 2)Clothing Optional Beaches, and 3)Nudist Resorts. Thank You![/qb]
      Hi I've been to Oahu 5 times and I looked to see if that had any othose u listed and sorry to say they r all on the big Island.

Comment

The Hawaii Naturist Society ( non-landed club) is based in Honolulu. My suggestion is that you contact them for information.

http://www.nudehawaii.net/

Kauai, Maui, and Hawaii all seem to have more opportunties for naturists than Oahu. However, there used to be at least two c/o beaches on Oahu.

Comment

Nude Is Healthy,

Visited Hawaii a year ago this January. We found a beach on Oahu about 30-40 mins. outta Honolulu.

The name of the beach is Kaneane beach at Makaha.
          Do you have the World Guide to Nude Beaches and Resorts book? If not...send me a reply and I'll reply with the directions. If you have the book...it's in there. Great beach. The day we went, my wife and I had the whole beach to ourselves.

Couple of tips. Don't leave any valuables in your car. We didn't and out rental was still broken into. There are some squatters their living on the side of the road. They poked their heads out and hid behind trees and bushes to look but eventually left and never really bothered us.

Good luck on Oahu. Not many if any nude beaches, we searched for a few days and this spot is the only one we found. Try the Hawaii Naturist Society for some up to date info. We did before we left but they couldn't help us much for Oahu. Maybe things have changed since this last year [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Healthy: Wonderful place Hawaii, and should be naturist heaven. Why wear clothes in this climate? However, the authorities are very negative towards nudity, so caution is always advised. Also, many native Hawaiians are offended by nudity.

Away from the developed/touristy areas, in the natural Hawaii, it seems like half the population enjoys some level of clothes freedom. We once stayed at a B&B on the Big Island where we showered in the front yard!

Oahu is the island that is least nudist-friendly, and there is no beach where nudity is tolerated to any extent.

On the other major islands, there is at least one beach that is accepted as clothing-optional:
            * On Kauai, very long and wide Secret Beach on the north shore. Nude area is toward the right end as you face the water. Some hippie campers, but no problem. You'll never feel crowded here. Surf can be dangerous.
            * On Maui, world-famous Little Beach, beside Makena Beach in the south-western part of the island. Multi-racial nudity. Lots of families. A lifestyle for some. Best time to visit is Sunday from noon on, as there is an amazing drum circle performance. Stay until sundown.
            * On the Big Island, little-known but delightful Kehena Beach in the Puna district on the east side. A tricky climb down from the road. Very pretty. Black sand (lava). Dolphins visit (best time 8 am). Mostly locals and new-age folks. Good mix of sexes, lots of kids. Surf can be dangerous. Great place for a picnic. Modest drum circle on Sunday afternoons.

You can fly between any two islands for $69 one-way. You could visit any of the islands on a day trip, but leave early. If you wanted an excursion, I'd suggest Little Beach on a Sunday. You'll be amazed and delighted at the experience.

Gary

Comment

Good point Gary, i dont know why anyone who lived in this paradise could argue that clothes are necessary in that state.

Yet another example of how clothes can be like a drug to everyone... they just need them!! Even if they serve no purpose.

Comment

quote:
                [qb]Family is going to Hawaii (the island of Oahu) next year. We would greatly appreciate any information about: 1)Topfree Beaches, 2)Clothing Optional Beaches, and 3)Nudist Resorts. Thank You![/qb]

Comment

I was in Hawaii last April on the big island. On the Kona side, there is a very small beach known as 67 beach. The people there were as friendly as I have ever met. Had a great time, and introduced two friends to the pleasure of CO beaches. Contact Kona Sun Club for directions.

Comment

quote:

Comment

Working...
                    X