Blue Lake Resort, Erie IL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Lake Resort, Erie IL

Anyone going out to Blue Lake Resort in Erie IL, this Memorial day weekend. I will be taking the family out there and staying the whole weekend.

Doug

Anyone going out to Blue Lake Resort in Erie IL, this Memorial day weekend. I will be taking the family out there and staying the whole weekend.

Doug

Comment

Nope, I understand they do not allow unaccompanied males there which knocks me out. I hope you and the family have a fantastic time this weekend.

Comment

I've known single males that were at Blue Lake, so I looked on there website and this is what is said...
        "Notice for Single Visitors
        In order to maintain an appropriate balance between males and females, Blue Lake primarily accepts couples or families for membership. We have a quota for singles. If you are a single, contact the office by postal mail to be added to our list. Please include names of AANR camps visited previously, a reference and let us know if you are already an AANR member. Do not come to the gate without a specific invitation from the office. We wouldn't want you to make an unnecessary trip. Thanks for your interest."

Doug

Comment

Thanks for the info Doug. I must admit I have not checked their website for a few years. I am glad to hear we are welcome under certain circumstances. I just received an e-mail from Cypress Cove stating I was welcome to visit anytime. Glad to see things are coming around for the un-accompanied male.

Guess my next step would be to find out where Erie Illinois is.

Comment

Working...
          X