Florida Vacation Condo available Oct 7 - 14 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Vacation Condo available Oct 7 - 14 2006

I have a time share available at Paradise Lakes (Tampa Bay, Florida) the second week of October. It is a one bedroom with king bed and sleep sofa in living room so four people can stay there. It has a full kitchen, cable tv, dvd/vcr, and local phone service. I normally get $450 for the week for this unit, but time is running out so I am willing to be negotiable. I will provide airport pick up and drop off with the rental if you should be flying in. (That is worth close to $100 alone) If you would like to check out the resort you can at: www.paradiselakes.com
    You can contact me at [email protected] or phone 813-333-2490.

I have a time share available at Paradise Lakes (Tampa Bay, Florida) the second week of October. It is a one bedroom with king bed and sleep sofa in living room so four people can stay there. It has a full kitchen, cable tv, dvd/vcr, and local phone service. I normally get $450 for the week for this unit, but time is running out so I am willing to be negotiable. I will provide airport pick up and drop off with the rental if you should be flying in. (That is worth close to $100 alone) If you would like to check out the resort you can at: www.paradiselakes.com
    You can contact me at [email protected] or phone 813-333-2490.

Comment

Working...
    X