Playalinda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playalinda

I anticipate spending a day at Playalinda next week. Has any one been there recently? I would be curious to know what to expect. I was at Apollo a couple of weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am hoping Playalinda is the same.

I anticipate spending a day at Playalinda next week. Has any one been there recently? I would be curious to know what to expect. I was at Apollo a couple of weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am hoping Playalinda is the same.

Comment

Although its been a while ( too long) since I have been,You should find playalinda the same as apollo,cept parking for the nude beach is lot 13. get there early for a decent spot. You should have no issues as long as you do not mis behave or go south of the nude area. Wish I could go.
      Enjoy
      Rick.

Comment

My wife and I were there last year. We left just after Katrina. We will be heading there again in May.
        Playalinda is a great beach.

Comment

Hi, I am new.
          Where is Playalinda?

Duchess

Comment

Florida Duchess near Cape Canaveral

Comment

Max Brewer Bridge from Titusville to Playalinda is closing from April 17 to May 5. Detour route adds about 20 miles if you are coming from Titusville. US 1 north, right on Kennedy Parkway N. (FL-3) into Canaveral seashore and left on Playalinda Beach Rd. If you are on I-95 use exit 231 to get to US 1 instead of exit 220.

Comment

Working...
              X