Clothes Free in St. Louis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothes Free in St. Louis?

What nude activities are available this time of year in St.Louis,MO? Would like to meet new friends. Forty Acres not possible since I do not have a wife to join me.

What nude activities are available this time of year in St.Louis,MO? Would like to meet new friends. Forty Acres not possible since I do not have a wife to join me.

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Freedom Guy:
      [qb] What nude activities are available this time of year in St.Louis,MO? Would like to meet new friends. Forty Acres not possible since I do not have a wife to join me. [/qb]
      None that I know of. I used to attend Bare Hunters Nudist Club twice a month in St. Louis County but they lost the use of the athletic club for meetings almost two years ago and have not found another location. You can still read their web page but it states that they are still inactive at this time.

You are correct about Forty Acres not allowing singles, but they make an exception during Nudist Open House week-end in July, so you can do as I did and go alone to Nudist Open House at Forty Acres next summer, in July probably. Their web page will eventually list the exact date. They do not charge a fee for visitors to Open House.

Comment

Working...
      X