National Nude Week - Your city?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Nude Week - Your city?

Isnt National Nude Weed coming up (July 5th thru 11th, Correct?) What going on in your city such as events, gatherings, etc? If this has been posted elsewhere on the board, I apologize.

Isnt National Nude Weed coming up (July 5th thru 11th, Correct?) What going on in your city such as events, gatherings, etc? If this has been posted elsewhere on the board, I apologize.

Comment

The third and fourth at Turtle Lake Resort is Family Weekend with a parade. Parade of what I don't know.

The ninth and tenth is the MusicFest with different bands.

Comment

That might be a good weekend to have/ try to have a P.U.N. gathering. (Poor urban nudists)

Comment

Anyone know of any P.U.N gaterings happening in the San Francisco Bay Area during National Nude Weeek. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if anyone has any details.

Peace and Stay Naked,
          Greg M.

Comment

We are discussing having a gathering here at our home with nudist friends during that week.

Wish we could accomodate all of you. We could accomodate you all, it's just that we all don't live very close.

As far as I know, our city isn't celebrating Nat'l Nude Week. We are going to though. If not here at home, we'll probably go to a club or to Terra Cotta Inn for a couple of days.

Comment

Well, I live in the township in New Jersey that started the mess of closing down Higbees Beach, so I doubt very much we will get any National Nude Week events here. I will However be naked all week at home...LOL.

Joel

Comment

I'm not sure what's going on in the Bay Area, but I shall have to make it a point to visit one of the resorts sometime during the week at least...

Comment

I am trying to arrange a gathering of local nudists to White Tail Park. If you are in South East Virginia, make reservations to come to White Tail on July 10.

Bob S.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Jon-Marc:
                    The third and fourth at Turtle Lake Resort is Family Weekend with a parade. Parade of what I don't know.
                    As I recall from the last couple of years, it is a parade of golf carts, with flags, decorations etc. I also seem to recall once seeing a 'parade float' of a woman saran wrapped to the canopy over a cart King Of The World style. Not sure it was part of the parade, I think it may have been its own parade...

The fireworks over the lake were awesome two years ago, and they are supposed to be even better this year.

quote:
                    The ninth and tenth is the MusicFest with different bands.
                    MusicFest is a great weekend. Its much lower key now without the big headliners of past years, but less crazy also makes for a more relaxing time. I know a lot of members used to avoid the resort that weekend.

-Mark

Comment

i live in wyoming and i am pretty sure my city isnt going to do anything which sucks.i wish it would do something

Comment

Working...
                      X