Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jumping on the Band Wagon with another Story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumping on the Band Wagon with another Story?

I know this is just jumping on the band wagon with Potterdude but I also have a story, The Main Character is bullied at school, he takes an easy option but fails, he is saved by his siser and her friend, they tell him a secret and that secret is that they're both naturists, he trys it out and likes it, as things go on, they meet another friend. (that's as far as it goes.

does anyone what a sneaky peak at the first three chapters? if you do just say so in the comments. if there is more yes then no's then it'll appear. (hopefully, i'm not sure how.)

well, lets start those comments rolling in. any time now... please?

I know this is just jumping on the band wagon with Potterdude but I also have a story, The Main Character is bullied at school, he takes an easy option but fails, he is saved by his siser and her friend, they tell him a secret and that secret is that they're both naturists, he trys it out and likes it, as things go on, they meet another friend. (that's as far as it goes.

does anyone what a sneaky peak at the first three chapters? if you do just say so in the comments. if there is more yes then no's then it'll appear. (hopefully, i'm not sure how.)

well, lets start those comments rolling in. any time now... please?

Comment

Can I see the first three chapters?

Comment

That sounds good so far. I am writing my own nudist story but for that, look at the topic I posted. I think I should post some once I write more of it.

Comment

Sounds like this one's more of a novel rather than a short story. I'd try to see if you could get this story workshopped by other writers.

Of course, this is a perfect way to get a virtual workshop going, too. I'd like a shot to read it, as good nudist fiction is rare. I don't know if many people just don't publish, or if there isn't much of an interest.

Comment

Three People saying yes and no-one saying no?!

Well I think it's almost time for people to see it. but first while I'm thrashing out a little dilemma with this i'll update you on the story.

Charlie (Lead Character) tries to kill himself, he is saved by his sister (Kate) and her friend (Laura). Laura and Kate tell Charlie they are naturists and he doesn't freak out, he's OK with it, later, he tries skinny dipping with his sister and likes it.

When they're at school, Charlie's nemesis, Tom decides to bully the new kid, Alex, a little overweight kid, Charlie, Kate and Laura saves him, they don't tell him the secret they have and he doesn't tell them his.

I hope you enjoy this little teaser, the chapters are on the way, that little Dilemma is the problem.

Comment

I monitor a lot of creative writing workshops, so I would love to see the first three chapters.

Comment

Hi Dave,
                I know it's been a while since you posted, but I am new to the site and would love to read stories.
                Noel

Comment

Working...
                X