X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Live Painting of Nude

Here is a fine video of a live painting of a nude;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmtGkz4gIyA

Very interesting to actually watch the picture come to life! Clearly, from the shading of the body, the model is not a nudist

Comment

Clearly, from the shading of the body, the model is not a nudist
      The light and dark shading on the nude figure is what gives the form the appearance of roundness or a 3-D look.

Thus the artist was forced to show the lights and darks on the form for this purpose, and thus had no alternative but to give the butt a white paint to emphasize the very round shape.

By applying this white paint on the butt, the artist was not communicating whether or not the model had an all-over nudist tan. We can not assume that the model was not a nudist because of this white butt (cotton-tail).

Incidentally, this painting technique follows nature somewhat, because the area on the body that sticks out the farthest, (the butt) gets the most available light, and the indentations tend to get less light. (We won't go into "reflected light").

Comment

That makes me want to paint!

Comment

very nice video

thnks alot

Comment

Nude Modeling

I have done some nude modeling before and would like to do some more. It is sort of nerve-racking the first time, but after a bit I became more comfortable and relaxed. I have modeled for a photographer/artist, as well as for a drawing group. I also have had body paint applied.

Comment

Originally posted by David77 View Post
              The light and dark shading on the nude figure is what gives the form the appearance of roundness or a 3-D look.

Thus the artist was forced to show the lights and darks on the form for this purpose, and thus had no alternative but to give the butt a white paint to emphasize the very round shape.

By applying this white paint on the butt, the artist was not communicating whether or not the model had an all-over nudist tan. We can not assume that the model was not a nudist because of this white butt (cotton-tail).

Incidentally, this painting technique follows nature somewhat, because the area on the body that sticks out the farthest, (the butt) gets the most available light, and the indentations tend to get less light. (We won't go into "reflected light").
              Well Said, David!

Comment

Nude Modeling for artists

The only real stickler, is trying to hold the poses for several minutes.
                Actually it's not too bad at all.

Comment

I am always fascinated watching an artist bring a picture to life.

Comment

Not bad, wish I was an artist, but no, all I do is draw flies.

Comment

Another video drawing

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

nice piece of art! didn't see a model so maybe she composed that from memory. nice talent!

Comment

very good!!!!! Thanks.

Comment

Very artsy, nice to watch.

Comment

Working...
                            X