No announcement yet.

Want to get the best from your camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to get the best from your camera?

Took photographs professionally for 28 yars. Now teach at university. Willing to teach individuals or groups free of charge. If long distance involved help with petrol costs would be appreciated but not necessary.

Took photographs professionally for 28 yars. Now teach at university. Willing to teach individuals or groups free of charge. If long distance involved help with petrol costs would be appreciated but not necessary.

Comment

Hmmm, I responded to this in the other thread, although, at least in my case this thread would seem like a more fitting place for the question.

Comment

Ben's photo reminded me, that I have always enjoyed placing a few ornaments on our Christmas tree in the nude.It usually happened in the early morning, while everyone was still asleep and I would find a few ornaments that were not used yet and make sure to hang them up.

Comment

I appreciate that comment Naturist Zoar, because my family all being "not naturist" but me, hasn't said anything about my decorating the Christmas tree with them while nude, and I've done it for the past couple of years. I appreciate that they have been so tolerant and accepting.

Comment

Working...
          X