• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candlelight

Photographs taken by candlelight as the only light source

Photographs taken by candlelight as the only light source

Comment

Quite a bit of noise in them, though to be expected with such low light levels. I know how hard it is to get good shots in such conditions so can appreciate them more as photographs, well done You could probably do a bit of editing though to darken the background of the shot more to get a better focus on yourselves as the main subject

Comment

Fantastic shots!!! Continuing wtih BlobbyBob's above posting maybe you could give us a bit more info on what methods you used to get photos and also what type of camera etc.

Comment

Took them with a Minolta Dimage 7 on a tripod and set on 1/4 @ f3.5 @ ISO 800 at 50mm focal length.

Had the autofocus on and it hunted quite a bit before finding the focus ok. Next time I try this I will use bigger candles!

Haven't done any editing yet as wanted to see what people thought of them in the raw.

Comment

Pics are great don't change a thing

Comment

Interesting pictures. My suggestion is to take more photos!

The effects of light and shadow intrigue me. As an amateur illustrator with very little experience or training in the use of color, I've learned to utilize shades and contrasts in my artwork.

I've also learned to appreciate the medium of B&W.

Comment

Very nice. Intriguing.

Comment

Nice, different, love them! Keep them coming.

Comment

FANTASTIC! Thanks for sharing these wonderul images. It goes to show that we really need MORE couples photos!

Comment

For what it's worth. From my point of view I thought they were outstanding. Why haven't I thought of something like this? Great job.
                      All the best
                      FCMII

Comment

great photos, but if your going to use bigger candles just watch out for the dripping candle wax!!!!!!!! would be a bit sore!

"love life as your a long time dead"

Comment

Nice photo's. You caught yourself in interesting colors. As someone else stated, nice to see couples enjoying being nude.
                          Nudeinbama

Comment

Very nice pics indeed. I especially like the soft effect of the pics. Very nice. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X