Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should be the photography policy at nudist parks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The naturist philosophy is that there is nothing shameful about the naked human body. There is nothing wrong with photographing, painting, or sculpting such a work of art. Taking photos of oneself, family, and willing friends who are nude at clubs is an activity that commemorates the joy and beauty of the occasion or activity. If no one else is in the frame besides those noted, no problem. If someone else is identifiable and objects to being included, don’t take the picture. If you are taking official photos for the club or park website, obtain signed releases.

Comment

Sounds easy enough. I'll talk to my wife how she feels about photography at our nudist park.

Comment

Originally posted by EltonJ View Post
        Sounds easy enough. I'll talk to my wife how she feels about photography at our nudist park.
        The below (edited) pic is one of my wife taken at a nudist venue, at dusk. As one can see, there is no one else around, and the pic was taken with permission from the venue. I don't see why under these circumstances it would not be permissible to take pics. I understand some resorts have a strict "no pic" policy; which I guess is out of fear some people might get "raunchy" with it. But as one see, my wife is simply posing nude while watching the sun set.

The story behind it is "simply nudist." After a day spent hanging out naked and socializing, we decided to have some "quiet time" alone by taking a stroll and watching the sun set. My wife was originally hesitant to have the event "documented"; but she ended up having fun with it. This is but one of the many few we took.

If your wife is game and the venue allows it; I recommend it. We all want memories of the good times we've had with our spouses; and a nudist setting is a perfect place for that. It's just about getting the venue to understand that it's all we're after.

Click image for larger version  Name:	New_2_F.jpg Views:	0 Size:	269.5 KB ID:	553714

Comment

Originally posted by NudonyII View Post

The below (edited) pic is one of my wife taken at a nudist venue, at dusk. As one can see, there is no one else around, and the pic was taken with permission from the venue. I don't see why under these circumstances it would not be permissible to take pics. I understand some resorts have a strict "no pic" policy; which I guess is out of fear some people might get "raunchy" with it. But as one see, my wife is simply posing nude while watching the sun set.

The story behind it is "simply nudist." After a day spent hanging out naked and socializing, we decided to have some "quiet time" alone by taking a stroll and watching the sun set. My wife was originally hesitant to have the event "documented"; but she ended up having fun with it. This is but one of the many few we took.

If your wife is game and the venue allows it; I recommend it. We all want memories of the good times we've had with our spouses; and a nudist setting is a perfect place for that. It's just about getting the venue to understand that it's all we're after.
          That sounds reasonable. Still, I'll have to talk to my wife about it. She's the brains behind our clothing optional park.

Comment

Originally posted by FireProf View Post
            no one's disputing the fact that some pictures of nudists have wound up on the internet ... if that's the concern ... stay home. The expectation of privacy was given up when you chose to visit a club or resort with lots of people you don't know and decided to be naked around all these strangers. No matter how often you go to nudist gatherings, visit clubs, visit resorts ... you can't tell me that you know every single person there and can vouch for their discretion and honesty ... it's just not possible. There's no way to stop a voyeur from taking your picture and putting on the internet. Not sure what everyone else does but when my wife and I visit clubs and resorts ... we don't spend all our time looking for people with cameras, but we do notice everyone on the pool decks, walking throughout the clubs and resorts with their cell phones and tablets. We don't concern ourselves with all of that and think if you do, you're spending too much precious time worrying about something you're not going to stop (the voyeur) and wasting time you could be having enjoying yourself.
            I believe there is a legal expectation of privacy for nudists at a fenced, privately owned facility. Especially if they have camera use rules posted. Otherwise they would lose a lot of business, or there'd be a lot of cameras in the pool.

Comment

Working...
            X