Did Betty White pose nude?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nudeM View Post
    In the mini-series Spartacus, there is almost, non-stop full-frontal nudity, both male and female. It was shown on a cable channel (can't remember), but the story line was great. I enjoyed it and likened it to a male soap opera. With so much nudity, I doubt it will ever be shown on main stream TV.
    Was that the Starz series?

Comment

Britney Spears has been posting nude photos of herself at a beach on Instagram.

It's a great publicity stunt, but it would be nice if these stars would actually voice support for public nude beaches, or at least top-free beaches.

Click image for larger version

Name:	britney spears beach1.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	553400

Comment

Originally posted by Mosquito_Bait View Post
        It's a great publicity stunt, but it would be nice if these stars would actually voice support for public nude beaches, or at least top-free beaches.
        They rarely ever do.

One of the few that seems to "get it" is Paris Jackson. Even though she doesn't specifically mention nudism, she definitely seems to have a connection to it:

"I'll say it again for those questioning what I stand for and how I express myself," she began in a lengthy caption on Instagram. "Nudity started as a movement for ‘going back to nature,' ‘expressing freedom,' ‘being healthier’ and was even called a philosophy."

"Being naked is part of what makes us human," Jackson, 19, added. "For me it helps me feel more connected to Mama Gaia [or Mother Earth]. I'm usually naked when I garden. It's actually a beautiful thing and you don't have to make it sexual the way many Hollywood stars (and the media) do."

Comment

"Being naked is part of what makes us human," Jackson, 19, added. "For me it helps me feel more connected to Mama Gaia [or Mother Earth]. I'm usually naked when I garden. It's actually a beautiful thing and you don't have to make it sexual the way many Hollywood stars (and the media) do."[/I]

The media and Hollywood stars actually can be considered counterproductive in the way any nudity that makes the news is considered sexual. Videos of live TV bloopers that show unintended exposure are jokes. The tabloids have a field day with pictures of nude or topless celebrities. Even nudity on TV is sexual in nature, and it is not portrayed realistically. Go for a beach walk on You Tube and what is promoted as nude beaches are not. Our culture has a fascination with nudity but won't admit it. I think that the crowds that the WNBR draws to line the route could be considered proof of that. Then on the opposite end of this are those who think that nudity does not belong in a locker room. People are funny.

Comment

I don't think Britney did it for publicity as much as it was a big FU to her pops. Britney is kinda known for being naked though and especially for not giving a damn about it. I love her crazy ***. Music sucks, but I love her

Comment

I'm not sure who Nina Agdal is, but she evidently almost broke Instagram this past week. If you've got it, flaunt it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	nina agdal instagram 480wide.jpg Views:	1 Size:	59.1 KB ID:	553507
              Last edited by Mosquito_Bait; 03-25-2022, 03:50 PM.

Comment

She's a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model

Comment

Originally posted by Noodfellaz View Post
                  She's a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model
                  How ironic! A swimsuit model seeks publicity by not wearing a swimsuit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosquito_Bait View Post

How ironic! A swimsuit model seeks publicity by not wearing a swimsuit.
                    That may be true, but the swimsuits they model don't cover much. I think that some of them would come off if the model actually tried to swim while wearing one. They definitely would not stay put in a water park.

Comment

Some of the SI models are in body paint. Nudity and the SI models is nothing new

Comment

Some models are nudists; some only pose nude for work.

Heidi Klum is perhaps one of the most famous models who also happens to be a nudist. She has been quite vocal about it over the years. Click image for larger version

Name:	Heidi-Klum-Instagram-age-naked.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	553523

Comment

Originally posted by NudonyII View Post
                          Some models are nudists; some only pose nude for work.

Heidi Klum is perhaps one of the most famous models who also happens to be a nudist. She has been quite vocal about it over the years. Click image for larger version

Name:	Heidi-Klum-Instagram-age-naked.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	553523
                          That's neat.

Comment

Perhaps more celebrities who advocate nudism or naturism and have no objections to being seen while nude would advance the cause of making more places nude friendly for the general public. It would certainly lower the value of the long shot photographs for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by nudeyooper View Post
                              Perhaps more celebrities who advocate nudism or naturism and have no objections to being seen while nude would advance the cause of making more places nude friendly for the general public. It would certainly lower the value of the long shot photographs for sale.
                              I think the Sports Illustrated models only wear their suits to shock people.

Of course, I could be wrong.
                              Last edited by EltonJ; 04-09-2022, 11:05 AM.

Comment

* Heidi Klum *

Click image for larger version

Name:	lp1326824582-2705_heidi_klum_07.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	553568

Comment

Working...
                                X