Did Betty White pose nude?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nudeyooper View Post

"Being naked is part of what makes us human," Jackson, 19, added. "For me it helps me feel more connected to Mama Gaia [or Mother Earth]. I'm usually naked when I garden. It's actually a beautiful thing and you don't have to make it sexual the way many Hollywood stars (and the media) do."[/I]

The media and Hollywood stars actually can be considered counterproductive in the way any nudity that makes the news is considered sexual. Videos of live TV bloopers that show unintended exposure are jokes. The tabloids have a field day with pictures of nude or topless celebrities. Even nudity on TV is sexual in nature, and it is not portrayed realistically. Go for a beach walk on You Tube and what is promoted as nude beaches are not. Our culture has a fascination with nudity but won't admit it. I think that the crowds that the WNBR draws to line the route could be considered proof of that. Then on the opposite end of this are those who think that nudity does not belong in a locker room. People are funny.
    It's down right unhealthy for Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by EltonJ View Post

I think the Sports Illustrated models only wear their suits to shock people.

Of course, I could be wrong.
      Have you ever noticed that the same model can wear different styles of suits with no tan lines. That seems to be the case with actors in nude scenes too. Is it real tan or is it make up? If real, I doubt that the tan was brought on by being in public places.

Comment

Have you ever noticed that the same model can wear different styles of suits with no tan lines. That seems to be the case with actors in nude scenes too. Is it real tan or is it make up? If real, I doubt that the tan was brought on by being in public places.
        Then I guess I was wrong. The models of Swimxotic all have all over tans.

https://swimxotic.com/

Comment

Was that the Starz series?
          I believe so (sorry for the delayed response). Loved the storyline.

Comment

I'm guessing that when they know they have a swimsuit gig coming up, they spend more time dieting, working out and visiting the tanning/spray tan booth. Much like bodybuilders before a competition.

Comment

I wonder how may times the photo editors just airbrush out any tan lines. I agree that models likely do tanning sprays to make sure everything looks more even.

Bob S.

Comment

I wonder if we judge the models too much.

Comment

I wonder if we judge the models too much.
                  I try not to judge. The models have made themselves a commodity no differerent than athletes, politicians, entertainers, or corporate executives. They have something to sell and the public is willing to pay them. When you think about it, all of us have become a commodity in the sense that we sell ourselves to an employer. As long as people are willing to buy the pictures, elect the same individuals to office, buy tickets to concerts,movies, and watch television they will be paid quite handsomely in most cases. If there is any distain in this, it should be aimed at the public and not the models. They are only attempting to cash in on something that is of market value for quite often a very short time.
                  Corporate executives on the other hand are paid too much, especially those who have driven their companies to loss of market share or worse. Get politicians involved in this narrative and the thread could go on forever.

Comment

The latest trend is for older models and actresses to post photos of themselves in bikinis. Fifty-eight-year-old Lisa Rinna has taken this one step further. She gets bonus points for pubic hair.

Click image for larger version  Name:	lisa_rinna.jpg Views:	89 Size:	41.9 KB ID:	553685
                    Last edited by Mosquito_Bait; 05-11-2022, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Amazing that she would do that.

Comment

On her Instagram, Halle Berry talks quite a bit about preferring to be topless at home. She's 53.

Click image for larger version

Name:	938c50e0fa0b42547e73bb00b9e16472.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	553701 Click image for larger version

Name:	201603301712173990_Halle-Berry-debuts-on-social-media-topless_SECVPF.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	553702 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-05-08 201811.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	553703

Comment

Originally posted by NudonyII View Post
                          On her Instagram, Halle Berry talks quite a bit about preferring to be topless at home. She's 53.
                          She's a good egg, even though toplessness is a step in the right direction.

Comment

Britney Spears again.

Name:	britney spears again again.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	553718

Comment

The easiest way for an actress in Hollywood to get attention is to pose nude. Hillary Duff is the latest. The photos used to be published in men's magazines such as Playboy and Penthouse, but now the photos can appear in just about any magazine. I suppose this is good for nudism as it helps normalize nudity and sends the message that there is no shame in being seen nude.

Name:	hillary duff womens health cover 480 wide.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	553729

Name:	Hilary-Duff-Womens-Health-5 640 wide.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	553730

Comment

Well, it could be worse. Some people pose nude for the wrong reasons, although I'm sure its still shocking to most people.

Isn't shocking to me, though. Although I think the dark glasses is a little too far. Sunglasses are all well and good, but they hide the eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X