Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.nakedmunros.com

Hi everyone,

We have a site, Naked Munros charting our attempt to stand nude on top of all 284 of Scotland's mountains over 3000ft, known as munros. We've only just started, and have only done 6, but we're not going to stop until we finish.

We also want to take good photos on the trips, and we're hoping everyone likes the page.

All comments welcome!

Stuart

Hi everyone,

We have a site, Naked Munros charting our attempt to stand nude on top of all 284 of Scotland's mountains over 3000ft, known as munros. We've only just started, and have only done 6, but we're not going to stop until we finish.

We also want to take good photos on the trips, and we're hoping everyone likes the page.

All comments welcome!

Stuart

Comment

EXCELLENT!!

284 mountains to climb...sure have your work cut out for you! Scotland looks like a beatiful place.

Comment

What a brilliant idea! Most people say they have climbed such-and-such a mountain "because its there!", but you have got a much better more original reason. Let us all know when you update your website.

Comment

amazing website, nicely done

Comment

Very good job on the website. Great photo's too. thanks for sharing.
            Nudeinbama

Comment

Interesting site - what a great ambition - I had a naturist friend who was into Munro bagging and getting naked on the hills, but perhpas not quite a methodically as you - will follow with interest, for some time to come......

Comment

A great idea!!!

I wish I could do something like that.

Comment

Well done...

The site is well designed, and the pictures are well set up and look great.

Great job!

Comment

Dear Stuart and Karla,

What a great website. The writing and the photos give a wonderful exposition of the joys (plural) of naturism. Keep us posted on your progress as you tackle the peaks of your fair country.

By the way, last time I skinnydipped in Scotland it was during midsummer in the West Highlands and I nearly froze my arse off (notice the Brit. spelling there...) What do you do to thaw out?

:-)

Regards,
                    --N

Comment

Wonderful site. I enjoyed your trip descrtiptions and photographs. Hiking will keep you both very healthy. I'm not sure I'd want to jump into so many pools as you do.

Cheers,
                      Dave

Comment

A great site - just spent the last half hour on it. Also great photos! Good luck on your quest and keep us posted

Comment

Looks like a fun project, and you both have a good photographic eye.

How cold is that though? It looks pretty cold to me (raised in Florida). I'm sure the Scots have thicker skin when it comes to braving the cold....

Keep up the good work

Comment

An excellent quest!! I hope you continue your adventure. Very good photos in spite of the cloudy weather. I envey you both in many ways. Good luck. Rick

Comment

Great web site really enjoyed it. It reminded me of the feelings I have had hiking nude in the mountains and forests of the western US. I need to consider another hikie as soon as the weather will allow it.

Comment

Working...
                              X