New Nudes In The News Edition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Nudes In The News Edition?

A few weeks ago (it seems to me) I read that there were a couple of new Nudes In The News episodes ready to go up as soon as the server issues were corrected. Well, it seems like the site is operating normally to me, so I was wondering when the new episodes will be posted?

Thanks.

Stay nude!

bg

New videos and photos coming soon!

We were having some server problems. We bought a new server to just do videos. We also upgraded our main editing computer and that was a chore.

We haven't stopped taping shows at all! We now have three shows just waiting to go up as soon as we can work out a few tech issues. We do promise 26+ shows a year but usually put out more than that. Stay tuned!! A new show will be up in a few days and another one about a week or less after that. Brian Spence just taped a show in Florida and is now in Ohio for a possible show there.

Thanks and stay tuned!

Corky Stanton
    CFI Staff
    http://www.clothesfree.com
    Toll free: 877-261-6184
    Cell: 559-642-7381

Comment

New Nudes In The News Episodes?

Thanks for the update. I look forward to them.

Stay nude.

bg

Comment

Updates to Nudes in the News

Glad to hear updates are coming. I look forward to watching them.

Paul

Comment

updates and server problems

It would seem to me that after two months since the last update that it is past time get the problems fixed. At least you could update the still photos that have not changed since October.

Comment

Yeah i wonder if they are going to extend the membership of people who have paid for 2 months since they have put up zero new content. Problems are problems but paying members deserve better and should get extensions on their memberships. Plus 2 months is way too long to fix things. It sounds like there are more problems than just hardware ones. It doesn't take 2 months to get new servers online and hardware issues sorted out.

Comment

You would be surprised how hard it can be to sort out.

As Corky stated in the post above member will get everything as promised under the stated members' benefits. Including at least 26+ shows.

CFI membership includes:
              24 hour access to members' areas. Including 26+ new shows for the next year and all the past 100+ shows of the last few years, all on demand, of ClothesFree TV with Nudes in the News webcast with live nudecasters using streaming video or download full screen clear videos to your hard drive.
              Over 20 gigabytes of information, photos, videos, 140+ pages of cartoons, articles and more!
              Get your password in about a minute after signing up online.
              Attractive Membership Card (You can print it with your name on it in about a minute after you sign up)
              Recognition as a CFI Member throughout the world (We do not give out your name or e-mail address to anyone)
            • Optional weekly newsletter via email.
              Admission granted to participating parks, clubs and resorts usually without the usual "interview" since you agree with the guidelines of conduct and understand the etiquette at nude beaches, clubs and resorts (behavior agreement is on sign-up page).
              HERE is a list of CFI recommended, family friendly, clubs and resorts. Many of these clubs offer discounts on admission to CFI members!
              Start your own local club and be promoted by us for FREE (See HERE)
              More bulletin board features and Naturist Chat room - Meet others in your own area! Discounts on Merchandise such as DVD videos, calendars, t-shirts, magazines and more .

Comment

Awsome show tonight!

I know everyone is waiting for the new shows and photos. We have three really great shows ready to go up and more coming fast!

You may have noticed clothesfree.com has been going up and down during the last month and a half. We have a very popular site that was bogging down the server in Florida. We moved it to Arizona and the server there had the same problems and we had to separate clothesfree.com from the other sites as the videos were too much of a drain on that server so we put clothesfree.com on another server all by itself. Then we were getting hacked by some people from China. So we block China and then we saw we were still getting hacked by others in Australia who were downloading all 179 shows at once that was causing the server to stop. We then got an external firewall and we are monitoring that. Plus when we were looking for a new server we had problems finding a company that would allow simple nudity.

Tonight, you will see show #180. It is one of the best shows ever! Well worth the wait. Then a few days later you will see show #181 and new photos. Brian Spence and I have not stopped taping during the last month and a half. Brian taped a great show in Florida and then went to Ohio and just taped a show a at swim meet with a non-landed club. Stay tuned! Thanks for your patience!

Corky
              Cell: 559-642-7381
              Last edited by Corky; 12-03-2007, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Nudes In The News Update

Just watched the update. Well-done!! My wife and I really like to see bloopers and outtakes, so thanks for including those. It just adds an extra dimension to the fun of nudism to see the nudecasters goofing up and having a good time.

As you probably know, I work in IT and know how frustrating computer problems can be. We've had some very frustrating server problems at work as well, so I feel your pain.

Thanks for all of the countless hours I know you're putting in behind the scenes.

Thanks again.

Stay nude.

bg

Comment

Thanks bg!!

Comment

Corky. you're right! 180 is the best show ever. Keep up the good work. Thanks.

Comment

New Nudes In The News Edition?

Saw the newest edition, but you promised the other 2 within a few days. Hasn't happened yet. Just curious when it will happen.
                      Thanks for a great website.

Comment

Pictures...Chat...Nudes in the news...

From previous posts and comments,I understand that this site was undergoing revision. It seems like it is taking "forever" to bring us the services that we had before the revised version. The photos have not been updated since October 15-almost 2 months ago. There is still no chat function. The weekly show issue has been discussed and "explained" but still only one new show in a while. Perhaps the departure of Corey and his web expertise took a bigger toll on this site than anticipated. I remain "patient" but would really like to have this site finally working like it did before the "new and improved version" was launched.

Comment

Originally posted by bbocksta View Post
                          Saw the newest edition, but you promised the other 2 within a few days. Hasn't happened yet. Just curious when it will happen.
                          Thanks for a great website.
                          And you are surprised that they have failed to deliver on their promises. It isn`t like people are paying for the service.....oh wait a minute.

Comment

Actually it should never have taken that long - not for a pay to access site. There had to of been other things going on. You could have got the servers and built the entire site from scratch in two months. They won`t be getting my money again.

Comment

• Working...
                              X