Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INA membership

Hi,

I was wondering why the INA charges so much for membership? 49.95 a year, that is kind of steep to join the INA.

I would like to become a memeber of the INA, but my finances at this time would not allow me to pay this kind of membership fee.

I am not complaining, I'm just curious as to why they charge so much to be a member.

Hi,

I was wondering why the INA charges so much for membership? 49.95 a year, that is kind of steep to join the INA.

I would like to become a memeber of the INA, but my finances at this time would not allow me to pay this kind of membership fee.

I am not complaining, I'm just curious as to why they charge so much to be a member.

Comment

Leo: The price includes a subscription to a naturalist magazine. If you do not wish to subscribe, you can join for only $35.00, I believe (the prices are listed). By joining, you are also a part in keeping this site up and running. It's nice to continuely see new members come on board. Nice to have you. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Why does it cost so much to be a nudist anyway? By the time I pay for a membership at my club, get an INA membership and a membership with AANR...I could spend nearly $1,000 (US) in a year! I just can't afford that!

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by nudeM:
          [qb] Leo: The price includes a subscription to a naturalist magazine. [/qb]
          Actually it's a naturist magazine, not naturalist.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by TXK NUDE:
            [qb] Why does it cost so much to be a nudist anyway? By the time I pay for a membership at my club, get an INA membership and a membership with AANR...I could spend nearly $1,000 (US) in a year! I just can't afford that! [/qb]
            Believe me,I know where your coming from TXK NUDE. It certainly can get quite expensive but you don't have to join all the clubs and groups you mentioned. You can just join (or not) the ones you feel comfortable financially with. It is good to be able to help with the nude movement but you should not feel pressured to join any club or group. One is enough. I realize that alot of clubs reguire one to join even if they are members of another. But just do what you can to get by.

Comment

Even our "local" club is over two hours away, and to make their membership fees worth paying, we'd have to go two to three times a month for it to pay for itself in day fees and cabin rentals. That's not including gas down there and back, food for two days, and who has the time to go to a club three times a month that far away? I have other things I need to do on my Weekends, like mow the lawn!

I would rather pay a lesser fee for a non-landed club to help defray the cost of facility rentals or meals, but unfortunately, there's not a travel club in my area, and I can't seem to get one started! I guess I'm stuck being nude at home untill I either get some nude friends in the area, or come up with more money. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Comment

TXK,

Some people will never have the option of enjoying social nudity outside their immediate family, but those who find it will be richly rewarded by friendship with people who share our outlook on life.

Some resorts have a more flexible membership plan. If you live two hours from a nudist resort, it is obvious that it will not be practical for most people to visit every weekend.
                Do they not have any plans for people who fit your visitation pattern?

Perhaps you will eventually find local nudists to socialize with. Once you meet one family, other introductions will surely follow. That was true at least for me.

I am inclined to think that you have potential friends just around the corner from you.

Comment

I agree with you Trailscout, regarding finding others in your area who live to far away from a so called nudist club.

One of the easiest and least costly ways to find some of these people is to visit some of the Chat Rooms out there, and while some say they are nudist chatrooms and really aren't, there really are some legit ones at the same time. The one I am aware of that is, is the one run by JW (usually goes by something of Naturist or Naturalist, and it is listed under their Lifestyles section) on MSN, and as of sometime in Oct, 2003, msn now charges non-members to actively use their chatrooms.

I have also heard of a few on several of the other providers, but my apologies, I don't know any of their names.

Greensunshine in the Pacific NW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

If you want companionship in nudism, try starting your own local group. That's what I did. The resources are there on the web to get the word out to potential members.

Comment

Tried to start my own club...tried for three years. All I ever got for my efforts were sexual perverts and curiosity seekers...no genuine interests...thanks to Arkansas and that STUPID law!

Comment

Working...
                      X