• New CFI Logo

Love the new header logo Corky!

Love the new header logo Corky!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Very cool

Comment

I will chime in with my cudos for the new logo! Nice work!

Comment

More power than in the previous one

Comment

Nice logo, but I wish that the letter "l" were slightly over to the right so that the first two letters (first word) could be read better. However, the print below all this shows what the first word is.

This suggestion would be especially helpful to people in other countries who are not good at deciphering English words.

Comment

Corky, did you write that logo freehand then digitize it or is that a font?

Comment

The new logo is alright, but it's going to take a little getting used-to.

Stuart

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by David77:
                    Nice logo, but I wish that the letter "l" were slightly over to the right

Yes, I agree. The longer you look at it the more you realise it could use some more fine tuning. Also seen from a distance it becomes quite difficult to actually read at all what is the first word (Clothes) (no, it's not my eyes/glasses ) it's the 't' and the 'h' which become like one large Hn or so. Then, from a typography point of view, mixing three fonts isn't very appealing either, especially the slanted ClothesFree.com and the INTERNATIONAL, INC. So you may want to play around a little with that as well.

Comment

Very nice change. Like the new look.

Comment

The upper right portion of the "C" needs to be extended to the right enough to clear the "l". Using custom designed lettering has to be done carefully to avoid just this type of situation.

Comment

I think the logo looks great! Good job Corky!

Comment

Working...
                          X