No announcement yet.

INA's new name and vision.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First I apologize to the moderators for getting off topic here, and maybe a poll should be taken to see what the membership would like but,

Cyndiann does bring up a very good and valid point.

Why aren't members who's posts are either modified or deleted notified of the reasons? I, for one, would appreciate being told why a post of mine was modified or deleted so I don't make the same mistake again.

Sorry, back on topic!

Comment

• Many times it is communicated. For example in this thread it has been stated many times that opinions toward or about another forum member or will not be tolerated. What will be allowed is on topic expressions about the topic as long as they are civil.

How much clearer does it need to be. Anything that was removed from this thread has been off topic and/or rude comments toward another person.

Comment

• Evidently it's not clear enough because the same person(s) keeps making the same TOS violation. Perhaps removing the violative post isn't the whole answer. Just removing it doesn't teach anyone to post in a better way, there are no consequences to motivate a better behavior.

If it's a repeated behavior and no lesson is learned perhaps a motivation to stop that behavior should be recommended. IOW has anyone simply been told to stop such behavior (actually contacted, informed of the violation and asked to knock it off)? Has anyone been threatened with suspension because of it?

Just removing posts creates a situation where the actual behavior isn't stopped so the situation perpetuates itself. That's just adding to the work done by moderators.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyndiannaked:
          Evidently it's not clear enough because the same person(s) keeps making the same TOS violation. Perhaps removing the violative post isn't the whole answer. Just removing it doesn't teach anyone to post in a better way, there are no consequences to motivate a better behavior.

If it's a repeated behavior and no lesson is learned perhaps a motivation to stop that behavior should be recommended. IOW has anyone simply been told to stop such behavior (actually contacted, informed of the violation and asked to knock it off)? Has anyone been threatened with suspension because of it?

Just removing posts creates a situation where the actual behavior isn't stopped so the situation perpetuates itself. That's just adding to the work done by moderators.

Cyndiann does bring up a good point here...........

Comment

• opinions toward or about another forum member or will not be tolerated.
            Great! I agree. Brian and Corky are forum members and no one should talk bad about them. I will always defend that. We should ALL join together for the common cause of more public acceptance of nudism no matter what our personal philosophies are.

Comment

• Gee...I sure hope favorable opinions aren't a violation of the TOS!

I'm behind ya Corky for what it's worth.

Regarding the name change...should I be expecting a new CFI Lifetime Member card or perhaps a little CFI sticker to place on it? Just curious...I can't really think of an occasion I've had to actually use the card for anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clothesbegone:
                Gee...I sure hope favorable opinions aren't a violation of the TOS!

Regarding the name change...should I be expecting a new CFI Lifetime Member card or perhaps a little CFI sticker to place on it? Just curious...I can't really think of an occasion I've had to actually use the card for anything.
                Thank you Clothesbegone!

Just email or call the main office and tell them you would like an updated CFI Lifetime Membership card. [email protected] or toll free: 877-261-6184

Thanks!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clothesbegone:

Hey we're all behind Corky here, CBG. Well most of us are anyway.

Welcome to the Clothesfree forums. Actually all opinions, favorable or not are welcome as long as they are presented in a considerate manner.

So how long have you been a lifetime member of INA/CFI?

Comment

• test

Comment

• Trailscout,

Nice to see you're back. Not very talkative, but back!

Comment

• Thanks for your effort too, and noticed the change form CFI emails today.

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome Doug. I switched over to Lifetime Member sometime during the past year after a couple of years worth of 1 year renewals. I found the CF TV videos to be the most valuable to me both in terms of the news and educational value. I also made good use of some of the info and links on the main site.

I really didn't pay that much attention to these forums until recently after I saw a lot of heat being generated elsewhere that connected back to these forums. I don't want to make any comments on that here since I believe it's right and proper to put it to bed but if you wouldn't mind sending me a PM I would like to get a bit of clarification.

I will say that I'm beginning to "feel your pain" a little now as I'm recently a new moderator for another site.

Originally posted by PascoDoug:
                          quote:
                          Originally posted by Clothesbegone:

Hey we're all behind Corky here, CBG. Well most of us are anyway.

Welcome to the Clothesfree forums. Actually all opinions, favorable or not are welcome as long as they are presented in a considerate manner.

So how long have you been a lifetime member of INA/CFI?

Comment

Working...
                          X