Photo of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo of the day

Hello everyone! Even though this is my first post, I have been a part of CF for a few months now (I am usually in the chat room).

When I wake up every day, I check email, look at the weather, and look to see what has been recently posted at CF. I go to the home page and check out the photo of the day.

At first, I used to love the photo of the day, but now, I am almost tempted to skip it everyday as it is usually the same 10 photos I have seen over and over...

I am suggesting that the photo of the day should have a bit of variety and not the same photos over and over.

It kind of reminds me when I go to a restaurant and the soup of the day is either vegetable or clam chowder; makes you want to say just put those two on the menu and stop tempting us with a possible new flavor of soup.

anyone else agree?

By the way, this is a great website, so please do not think I am complaining!

Hello everyone! Even though this is my first post, I have been a part of CF for a few months now (I am usually in the chat room).

When I wake up every day, I check email, look at the weather, and look to see what has been recently posted at CF. I go to the home page and check out the photo of the day.

At first, I used to love the photo of the day, but now, I am almost tempted to skip it everyday as it is usually the same 10 photos I have seen over and over...

I am suggesting that the photo of the day should have a bit of variety and not the same photos over and over.

It kind of reminds me when I go to a restaurant and the soup of the day is either vegetable or clam chowder; makes you want to say just put those two on the menu and stop tempting us with a possible new flavor of soup.

anyone else agree?

By the way, this is a great website, so please do not think I am complaining!

Comment

Yes, I agree with you. I believe this topic has been addressed before but I do not remember the response that was given. Maybe it has something to do with obtaining permission to publish the photos. Perhaps members could submit photos with a release giving permission for the photo to be posted. Of course it would have to be reviewed by a moderator before posting. Just my opinion.

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree but I also love my clam chowder!

Comment

Yes, I agree the pictures get fairly repetitive.

However, it is my understanding that this site is operating through volunteer efforts.
          It is hard to "knock" the efforts of these fine people that are contributing efficiency and dedication.

Comment

quote:

Naw, it's the same 31 photos, with a few new ones rotated in every month. Here's a 31 day view:

One month of Today's Photos

Day 1....Day 2....Day 3....Day 4....Day 5....Day 6....Day 7

Day 8....Day 9....Day 10..Day 11..Day 12..Day 13..Day 14

Day 15..Day 16..Day 17..Day 18..Day 19..Day 20..Day 21

Day 22..Day 23..Day 24..Day 25..Day 26..Day 27..Day 28

Day 29..Day 30..Day 31

-Mark

Comment

Hi Jake H
              I agree with you 100% the photo of the day is getting quite boring its usually the cfi staff having fun. it seems like the west coast people have a monoply over the other naturist in the country, I agree with you lets have more variety after all there are other naturists in the country. wake up california and join the parade. I,m glad someone else thinks like I do. hats off to you Jake.

Comment

Give me a few days and I will change the photos. Thanks Jake!

Comment

Corky - I think all of us will welcome the change.

Comment

HI Corky can you put spell check on clothesfree forum,?? for us that have a time with some words.Thanks have great day

Comment

And as stated by Corky, he has changed the photo's of the day. Thanks and good job.
                      Nudeinbama

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by Nudeinbama:
                        And as stated by Corky, he has changed the photo's of the day. Thanks and good job.
                        Nudeinbama

I second that. Well done, Corky!

Comment

new photos wont hurt anyone

Comment

Thank you. Corky!

Comment

Thank you Corky. Now its like visiting new places.

Comment

Working...
                              X